♡︎ 18 ♡︎

♥︎ Seonghwa's POV ♥︎

"Ah, you don't need to worry about who it right now. It's not important." I said, keeping my eyes on the road. Although, I knew Yeosang's pretty eyes were looking directly at me, until I didn't feel it anymore.

I had thought it was weird that my heart was chasing after a complete stranger, someone I was merely trying to lend a hand to. But he had been so nice and didn't really prove himself untrustworthy. I wasn't sure, but something about him made my heart want to fly. I thought for a moment before turning in a different direction.

"Where are we going?" Yeosang asked, scanning the area we were in.

"The park." I simply said as I continued driving.

I didn't do it as much anymore, but while I was in college, I would stay up at night and look at the stars. It was calming if I was ever feeling anxious and I would often fall asleep at the window. Not the most comfortable place to fall asleep, I know.

I parked my car in the parking lot and went to open Yeosang's door for him. There was a specific spot of the park that barely anyone would hang out at. At least that's what I heard from San and Wooyoung. I led Yeosang there and laid down in a spot in the grass, inviting Yeosang to lay next to me. He gladly took the spot beside me.

"Ever took a moment to look at the stars before?" I asked, looking at the younger boy. His eyes were focused on the stars.

"I used to when I was still with Jungkook. We didn't do it often, it was actually pretty rare. Looking up at the stars wasn't really Jungkook's thing unless I really wanted to do it." He replied. I was hesitant, but a thought came to mind.

"Do you ever miss him? Be honest." I asked a little bit sternly. He looked at me, his eyes locking with mine.

"Maybe once I did. But not anymore. I think it's best to let him stay out of my life. Plus....why think of him when I've been thinking of someone else?" He said, smiling at the end. I raised my eyebrows.

"And who would that be?" I asked, just a little bit hopeful.

"I'll tell you if you tell me." He said with a smug look on his face, making me go all shy.

"....fine." I said.

"Okay so then you go first." He replied with a giggle. I sighed.

"Well..at first I thought my feelings were weird, or that I was moving too quickly. And I dated Hongjoong because I wanted to give him a chance and because over time, I did kinda start to like him. But then my heart kinda changed its course a while after meeting you." I explained.

"Me?" Yeosang said, a smile creeping on to his face. I nodded. "Well- I guess you're in luck cause...maybe I move on too fast but...I do like you you, Hwa." He replied, turning on his side to look at me better. Maybe it was fate for me to find him.

For the most part, we just laid in silence, looking up at the stars ans overall enjoying each others company. I'm positive we both had our own things to think about. I, in particular, felt the need to act on my thoughts.

"You're not actually gonna move, are you?" I suddendly asked.

"Well, I don't know. What are we? Do you plan on dating me like I do?" He said and asked. My heart skipped a beat from the look in his eyes.

"I do. Whatever we end up being, I don't want you to go anywhere. I am happy that you found yourself a job but I really don't want you to move out. I like having you around and so does everyone else."

"hm....I don't wanna seem like a freeload-"

"Yeosang I don't care what Hongjoong told you. Jungkook isn't even in your life anymore and it's my apartment, not his." I said, sitting up in the grass, Yeosang following.

".....Okay I'll stay." He said with a nod.

"Good."

❥︎A Month Later ( yes lol time skips, I'm done with this trash book )

♥︎ Yeosang's POV♥︎

If I'm completely honest with myself, I never would have expected to have come this far since the breakup. I mean, I really thought I was gonna die the night Jungkook through me out but all of a sudden some guy pulls up and helps me. I think I can consider myself lucky that Seonghwa didn't listen to me when I told him to leave me out in the rain. Where would I have gone? I'm forever grateful to him, no matter what becomes of us in the future.

As for everybody else? Well...San and Wooyoung are more in love than anyone ever will be and I'm really hoping they decide to get married some day. Hongjoong and Jongho have been dating for about a week now and we've been trying to get Mingi and Yunho together. Taehyung has a new boyfriend and Junhee pretty much joined our squad.

Jungkook? Don't know, don't care. I don't wanna see him and if I do, I'll kick him in his balls and make sure he can't have children. Seonghwa and I have been dating as well, really getting to know each other a lot better.

I think life is kinda funny. One minute, nothing is going right and everything seems to be falling apart. Next minute, you're surrounded by amazing people who love you and care for you and all of a sudden, you're the happiest person on the entire planet. San is a great example of that. A lot of the time, I'd ask myself where all of this will go and what the future has in store for all of us. Who knows?

Guess we'll just have to find out.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

skskskksks Shush I know the ending was crap crap crap but like....yOu DoN't KnOw how bored I was of this story. I been writing it for 5 months now, I'm over it 😭😭 I'm moving on to the revamp of SHY BOY, BAD BOY.

You didn't enjoy this chapter so don't even lie ❤️❤️ bye atiny ily

~KookieNii