♡︎ 10 ♡︎

♥︎San's POV♥︎

"So wait; Seonghwa and Hongjoong are dating but Yeosang likes Seonghwa and Jongho likes Hongjoong. Is that what you're saying?" Wooyoung asked me. I brought his to a cafe because he was craving a smoothie and I talked about the situation with him.

"Yes." I said simply, nodding.

"Oh. So then maybe Yeosang and Jongho can screw around a bit. I don't know what we can do about that. They seem pretty happy already and it wouldn't be right to just split them up when they didn't even have a chance......why are you staring at me like that?" Wooyoung said and asked when he realised I was staring into his soul.

"I'm just glad I got to you first and we're not caught up in drama like this." I smiled and Wooyoung just looked away embarrassed.

"Shut up, San, I love you so much!" Wooyoung giggled, covering his face with his hands. I just continued to watch him with a smile on my face, watching him be himself.

Ever since Wooyoung came into my life, things seemed to get easier. He was always there to support me and make me smile and laugh. We go out together and I always get butterflies in my stomach like it's our first date all over again. My life had been a series of ups and downs and constant left turns, until I reached a point where I had just been going in circles, searching for something that was never there. Searching for me. I had enough of going in circles and steered off the road for a while. It was probably the biggest mistake ever made cause I got lost and my life became darker, harder, and the path seemed shorter. I thought the end was approaching fast. I had been a tunnel that had nothing but a solid wall at the end, at which point I'd have to go in the ground. But then I saw a light, a bright light that lit up the dark tunnel that was my life and he welcomed me with open arms and a loud but beautiful laugh.

Jung Wooyoung saved my life and if anyone dared to touch him, I'd make sure they never walk again.

"San? You okay, love?" I heard Wooyoung's voice as he held my hand, which I hadn't realized was balled up into a fist. I was still smiling at him and that's probably what scared him.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry." I held his hand in mine. Wooyoung smiled.

♥︎Yunho's POV♥︎

"Mingi! Come on, I wanna see the happy couple, are you ready?" I called to Mingi who was still getting ready. I didn't hear an answer from him so I rolled my eyes and went to check his room, only to see that he wasn't in there. "Mingi?"

I assumed he was in the bathroom so I shrugged and turned around, only to be pinned against the wall by the other male. I gulped as he stared into my soul, massive butterflies taking flight in my stomach. Mingi really knew how to make me nervous and the way he was looking at me made me wanna just drop to my knees and wait for a command. I always referred to him as a prince but at the end of the day, he was my king.

My breathing started to get heavier as he just stared at me. I couldn't handle the tension so I just looked away from him. He gently held my chin in his hand and directed my face to look at him. He looked down at my lips and leaned in slowly.

'Crap, is he gonna kiss me?! Did he somehow find out how I feel about him?!' I mentally panicked. He then pulled away and put on that goofy smile of his.

"Gotcha!" He said, poking my nose. I froze there. Did he seriously just lead me on? It was either he knew how I felt or he didn't and he really was just messing around.

I didn't say a word and just left for Seonghwa's apartment. I know Mingi knew I was upset because he called to me like he was in a panic before following me. I was pissed and hurt all at the same time and there was this pit in my stomach that wouldn't leave me alone. I tried not to think much of it. I just knocked on Seonghwa's door as Mingi stood awkwardly behind me. We were welcomed in by a sad looking Jongho.