11. To Talk the Truth

Bee's words spiked my interest. But it was not only that. It was the way he leaned his body into my back, turning his head near my ear. My heart speed up, and I was trying my hardest to keep a calm face. Bee slowly lifted his weight off of me and turned to leave. After leaving me with mysterious words, I was once again alone with his sisters. Bee goes back to the room.

I looked over to the girls, and they are smiling my way.

"Just go already," Chia said to me.

"Yeah. We took enough of your time already. Go rest," Sophie joined in.

Smiling at them, I wave them a good night. Finally, I had the chance to go take my long awaited shower. I was glad to share my stories with the girls, but the day activities had tired me out.

While in the bathroom, I tried to not seem impatient to see what Bee was up to. Taking my time, I enjoyed the hot steaming water. What could he be up to though? We had a pretty busy day already, what more could he have for me. Admittedly, I was grateful for what Bee had done for me this morning. I had been super reluctant to get back into vlogging. I had been thinking and over turning ideas of what best to announce the news. This made me move one step closer in returning to a routine I once loved. The clips and shots we had gotten waited patiently for me, and I was excited for the day to come so I could re-watch and edit.

When I couldn't delay it any longer, I get out from under the rain. Looking at myself in the mirror, I get prepared for another vlog. I didn't want to be over dressed though, so I put on some casual clothing. I was happy with a plain white shirt and a bright pink pair of capri sweats. I was sure Bee knew enough to make sure we weren't filming anything below. During my old vlogs, I had never really cared what I was wearing. I didn't have to worry about talking into a camera with someone with me. And now there would be someone with me, and not only just someone, it would by Bee.

From Bee's earlier surprise I knew it was better to not ask any questions and to just go along with what he had. I was a bit worried though. It was already night, and we were going to be in the room. With all our belongings in there, anything could happen. The thought of Bee pulling out my bucket list still ingrained in my mind, and I was conscious of what else I had hiding.

Getting out of the bathroom, I walked over to the bedroom I share with Bee. Knocking on the door slightly, I let myself in. Looking around at the surrounding, I close the door behind me. In front of the bed, Bee had the tripod and camera setup. He sat down by the computer, reading through a book. When he hears me come in, he bookmarks his page and turns to me. He was wearing a plain dark blue tee and some black and white plaid pajama pants.

"You're finally here. We should start soon, I don't know how long this might take us," Bee said, leaving his book on the desk, he moves over to the bed. "I already fixed the view of the camera and setup the lights."

Bee pats to the empty area next to him on the bed and stiffly I move over to the spot.

"What is this about?" I ask when I sit down. I can see how nervous Bee was, but it didn't deter him from sticking with his plans.

"Let me turn on the camera first. I won't be capturing anything below so your pants should be okay," Bee said as he got up to turn on the camera. Once again, in the same day, I am patiently waiting for him to work his plan. After making sure everything was working, Bee joins me once more on the bed.

"Okay," Bee said, facing me, "Luna, you won't have to talk just yet. I realized, you really can't just pop up with a new video, not explaining who I am. So, this is an introduction video. If that is what you want it to be."

I look over at him, surprised at what he was doing for me, "Are you sure? You want to be part of this?"

"Of course I do," Bee said with smile, "I married you right."