Chapter 6

I sat in Drew's car and he strolled over to the drivers side and got in. Drew then started to drive away. about 20 minutes later he started to talk "What exactly happened to you?"

My breath hitched and I remembered 1.) I never had an injury before and 2.) He was human! I couldn't tell him the truth! "I... I... um..." I was nervous what did I say 'I was stabbed my Kate with silver and it was deep enough to put me in a coma for 3 weeks... Oh and did I mention I'm a werewolf!' Yeah not happening! So I lied "I fell!"

Drew glared at me "You fell." he said part confused part curious. "On what!"

Here again with the ling "A rock. I tripped on a loose root and fell on a rock!" Yep that should do it!

Drew hooked at me then grinned before putting his eyes back on the road and looking for something in the back seat. His hand hit a box and he smiled then pulled it out and spoke "Here I have a surprise for you!"

My eyes widened he wasn't going to pull out another dress like he did for our 1 year anniversary it was sweet and all but he gave me a dress that was kinda too big 2 sizes too big! It was nice but I was already wearing dressy clothes because he picked me up for a date and I dressed up.

He pulled out a large box and handed it to me I smiled and opened it.

It contained a beautiful sleeveless white high-low dress with rhinestones on the bust. It was beautiful. I looked at him and smiled and then I spoke "What's this for? and I love it!"

He chuckled at me and replied "Mia told me you wanted a white dress for the dance and I know you haven't gotten a dress yet..." He paused and I stared at him the question clearly in my eyes. "Don't worry about the size Mia helped me get it!" I just smiled and bit my bottom lip fighting the urge to kiss him.

The car pulled up to a neat little diner and my smile widened. Not too fancy not too run down. But it was like home!

Before I could get out of the car the door opened and Drew took my hand and helped me out of the car and I smiled. What a gentleman! Together we walked into the small diner and it was more homey inside dark furnished counters, floors and tables with cream walls and cream chairs it was a little fancy but hey it's still nice.

We walked hand in hand to a booth and we were instantly given menus. This was nice. I was surprised at everything on the menu I found the fried chicken, mashed potato's and fries. I still couldn't have hard food so I would peel and eat at the chicken. Then I decided on a strawberry and cheesecake milkshake. While Drew choose a simple Burger and fries with a coke. classic Drew.

We told the waitress our orders and she smiled and left and left Drew and I to talk. I slightly rolled up my sleeves and made sure the bruises didn't show. I leaned over the table halfway and smiled I whispered "come closer..." like I was going to tell him a secret.

When Drew was just inches away from me I gave him a quick peck on the lips then pulled away and smiled and he pouted I laughed a little I got up and walked over to his side of the booth.I sat down next to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. Drew looked taken off guard but quickly wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

He Quickly closed the gap between us and I lightly tugged at his hair. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I denied it teasingly and then he pulled me just a little closer with just a few millimeters away from my stomach and I gasped he took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside and our tongues danced together when we heard a voice "No PDA EWW!" It was from a little girl.

We quickly broke apart and I blushed and went to the other side of the table still blushing. Drew was laughing at me. "What!" I said a little irritated. but ended up smiling myself.

"Your blush it makes me want you in my arms!" he did a little pout face then I laughed at him he was so cute.

I was laughing when my stomach hurt I started to calm down and began breathing deeply when the smell of oak and woods hit my nose. It wasn't my mate I'm not 17 but this scent was so familiar like family. I turned around and saw the man I never thought I would see ever! Royal Prince Xavier! My breath hitched he turned and saw me and his face was emotionless.

I turned to Drew saying I had to go to the bathroom so I got up and walked to the prince. No human knew who he was but every werewolf knew who he was I walked past him taking his hand and yanking it into a small hallway.

"Prince Xavier why do you smell and fell like I've known you my whole life!" I whispered/screamed. His face turned dark with hurt and sadness.

"Because you have Teddy!" he simply replied. What what but I never met him before! "Teddy you know that story about my lost sister!" I nodded. He looked at me and said "What day is it?"

"May 8th Why?"

He stared at me and asked me another question "What pack are you in?"

"Scarlet moon pack."

"I'll tell you on Friday."

"Why the hell is everyone keeping secrets from me what have I done to deserve this all my life people kept secrets from me! I don't know why but before my father died he told me 'wait for your 17th birthday that is when happiness and the truth will reveal!'  Now I don't know what the fuck that means but I just want answers!"

He nodded showing hurt, shame and regret in his eyes he then quickly left and I went back to Drew and sat down when the food got there. I lightly started eating and Drew did the same.