Chapter 25

I hopped in the truck and watched as Xavier eyed it in awe. "Is this my present?" he asked I looked at him and grabbed the stick.

"No it be Mine!"

I put it in gear and drove off. I drove for about ten to fifteen minutes it may be 8 at night but the sun was just over the horizon making it light.

I parked at a barn I smiled Xavier told be a little over six months that he wanted a horse for his birthday. good thing he changed into a dark grayish black shirt and cut up jeans may I say so myself he looked hot.

I opened the door and hopped out I beckoned Mia and Kathrine to come out and they did. I walked in the barn and traced over all the horses looking for mine.... yes I have a horse I asked to borrow some horses from a friend and she let me it about two weeks ago. it was a dark brown horse with a white diamond between his eyes.

I found the stall named Spirit. I grabbed a saddle and strapped it on him I walked over to the black stallion his name is Pepsi for Xavier. Kathrine and Mia are more of bunny people. so I got them some bunny's!

I strapped a saddle on Xavier's and walked them out the barn doors are open when I walked out I saw everyone light up ever since I was little I loved riding horses I won a medal when I was 6 then I ended up fracturing my ankle and haven't been on a horse since my dad wouldn't let me.

I handed Xavier the rains to the black horse and hopped on spirit. "He's all yours to ride..."

"whats his name?" he smirked.

"Pepsi. Okay then... Kathrine....Mia follow me." I trotted spirit over to a little booth "Go in take a look." They looked at each other then walked inside I heard there screams 'thank you' "Welcome."

I trotted back to Xavier and stopped Spirit next to him I had a track set up "So how fast can they go?"

"There young..."

"Wanna race?" Xavier smirked.

I looked at the horses and smiled I could tell that they were adults and were already trained. I looked at him and nodded.

"Okay in 3- Hey!" he shouted as I took off riding.

I felt him start following me and I went faster before I knew it Xavier was right beside me. when he linked me.

'I haven't rode a horse in three years how about you?!'

'about eleven years....' I replied

he looked confused and I took that chance to have Spirit go faster and left Xavier in the dust. I smirked and heard him through the link 'I'll get you for that'

I laughed

*

I raced back to the barn it was probably about 9 now and I gave Mia and Kathrine to drive back to the house Xavier and I could walk.

I heard Xavier behind me and I got off Spirit and he got off Pepsi. We walked them back to there stables and gave them some food. I grabbed their bucket and walked over to the water pump.

"How old were you when you the last time you were on a horse?" Xavier asked me.

I swallowed "I was six when I got off my horse and fractured my ankle and almost broke my neck."

"How did you almost break your neck." he asked in concern

I sighed "Okay so you know when your racing and people try to get past you?!" he nodded "Well I was six and this guy who was about 12 said 'you don't belong in these races your too young!' and he ended up hitting my horse and she fell over I landed on my ankle but almost broke my neck...."

I saw he was clenching his fists. "Did you know him?" he spat

I shook my head no "Xavier you can't get mad every time I tell you something that happened to me in the past... it was the past and it's the present." I hung the bucket and walked over to him and grabbed his hands

"not with Drew, Mike, my brothers, that guy....  people in the mall... because you wanna know something Xavier I moved on I run into people that bullied me in Jr. high and they run away from me or flirt with me you know when I stopped the bulling... this guy said 'your too ugly to be a girl, your a mistake nobody wants you your ugly, fat and disgusting you might as well kill yourself because nobody want's you!' "

"Xavier you know what I did I took my pencil and I stabbed his arm and he bled. so I said 'what you see is what you get nobody's perfect yeah I'm an easy target but I've had enough of it!' "

I looked up at Xavier and he was smiling "My little mate stood up for herself." he grabbed my waist picked me up and spun me around. "My mate stood up for herself."

"Yeah and if you don't put me down well be leaving at midnight.."

he lightly set me on the ground and looked at his watch "It's only 10 we have two hours I think I'd like that..." he leaned in for a kiss but I put my hand to his lips

"Uh... No" I walked back to Spirit's stall and locked it. I did the same to Pepsi's

I walked past to Xavier and turned around "You coming?"

he nodded and jogged up to me. he put an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him we walked for a few minutes before I started to get sleepy. Xavier looked up at me and picked me up bridal style.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a small kiss on his cheek. then brought my head to his chest and listened to his heart.

I heard him wake me up telling me were at the house I was set down and he opened the door. I saw that everybody was already passed out people were on the couch and some were on the floor.

Xavier wrapped his arm around my waist and walked us over to the elevator 'smart man' I thought to myself.

we walked in and watched as the doors closed before I knew it the doors opened and I found my way to our room I opened the door and walked inside the white, Navy blue and gray room was just as we left it......messy I pulled off my dress and pulled on one of Xavier's shirts.

"What no sex?" Xavier whined.

I walked over to him swaying my hips and put my hands on the center of his chest and slowly moved them up and wrapped them around his neck I left little kisses on his neck up to his jaw line then left a lingering kiss on his lips "No sex!" I smiled and walked over to the bed and flopped on quickly covering myself with blankets.

He laughed and walked over and crawled in "your not getting way that easy." he said in my ear i covered my face quickly with blankets and heard him chuckle.

I peaked out just a little and saw that it was a few minutes before midnight. I removed the blankets from my head and snuggled next to Xavier "This as far as your getting... till noon tomorrow... maybe I'm tired."

He growled but wrapped his arms around me anyway I smiled. "I love you Teddy." he said kissing my head

"I love you too Xavier" I said and kissed his lips then drifted off to sleep.