Chapter 16

Thank you for all the reads I was at 30 last week and now i'm at 93 it's not a lot but still Thank You!

***

I walked into my old pack house for a visit I was quickly engulfed with hugs from my half family. "Congrats my Alfa Queen!" Kyle smiled at me and I laughed.

I was having a wonderful time with my friends and family I was eating and drinking lot's of junk soda, candy, chocolate and cookies.

I took a mouthful of soda and then herd a low growl in my ear I jumped spitting the soda out of my mouth. I turned to look at the person who was laughing there ass of behind me and I found Alex he was laughing so hard you could see the orange soda spilling out of his nose.

"What the Hell Alex?" I shouted then laughed I was having too much fun to be mad. I brushed it off and continued talking and laughing and eating chocolate.

then I dropped to the floor it hurt bad.

I had left Xavier do to his asking and now I feel pain in my stomach?!

everything I had in my hands fell all over the floor soda and food.

"We need to get her to Xavier NOW!" I heard a voice say I tuned it out I wanted to claw out my heart I was screaming in pain for what I have no idea.

What had felt like forever but was actually 20 minutes I was being carried out of a vehicle. Kicking and screaming I felt people caring me up stairs I knew we were in our home.

I heard thumping and I screamed as the pain grew much and much more painful.

Someone kicked in the door but everyone gasped and almost dropped my screaming body I looked up for a second and tears were filling my eyes.....he was with another woman!

"No...... how... Xavier.... You hurt .... me......" My eyes shot open and Xavier was next to me.

he was saying "Baby it was just a dream it's okay.... It was just a bad dream." He reached out to hold me but I fled.

I fell off the bed getting away from him "Ow!"

"Baby what's wrong?!.....Why are you running away from me?!"

"You..... You cheated on me!?"

"What are you talking about?" as he got closer I walked further away until I hit the wall I was trapped.

"You had sex with another woman!" I shouted

He touched my arm "No I didn't I would never hurt you never in a thousand years would I purposely hurt you..... I love you!" he picked up my left hand and kissed my finger. "I promise you I will love you forever!.... Now tell me what happened in your bad dream...."

I explained everything to him and tears fell down my face. When I was done explaining every thing he had me in his arms and I sobbed in his shoulder.

Would he hurt me? Would he want to hurt me?

I stopped sobbing after a while and I walked down stairs I walked over to the griddle and pulled out some bacon and pancake mix.

"What are you doing Baby?"

"Cooking breakfast.... Why is that wrong?"

"It is when something so sexy is cooking and not in my bed!" he huskily breathed in my ear and kissed my neck. 

I have been craving him so badly since last night so bad but why do I have a craving for my mate and meat?

I quickly turned around and pushed him up against the wall I kissed his lips passionately and more demanding and he quickly responded I slid my hands up his shirt and I heard him inhale deeply.