Chapter 22

I walked out of our hotel room and walked across the hall I knocked on the door and heard a male voice i think it was Drew."Who is it!"

"It's me Teddy is Kathrine in there?"

the door slowly opened and I saw a scared looking Kathrine and Drew asleep on the bed snoring away "Your not Teddy!" her voice cracked

"Yes I am Kathrine I need to talk to you about what my sister did to you if your ready I also need to talk to Mia too. How are you though?" I asked

"If your Teddy then answer me one question how did we meet?" she said through the cracked door.

I sighed "We met on my 17th birthday when I found out that the moon goddess is my real mother and I was dating Drew and you were dating Xavier and I found out that I was Xavier's "sister" and I called him a man whore then i touched him and found out I was his mate and then I burned the Vampire king he kissed me and you saw us.... then I went off and fought Mike I blacked out but I was apparently injured and woke up in a hospital with Drew beside me we left I introduced you two you were mates then you tried to reject him but he stopped you. the next day we went to Scarlet high's school dance."

I sighed damn that day almost two months ago Yeah it's already the end of June. "Teddy!" she hugged me tightly and her hair was wet she obviously loved the shower. "What happened to your hair it's longer fuller and darker same with your eyes! but how?!"

"I ....mated....Xavier" I spaced the words out. her eyes went wide

"You WHAT I thought you needed three heats before you can mate." he whispered

"Well..... I had three in one and it hurt like hell but hey here I am! and I saved your life so if you don't mind I'm going to go get Mia and take you guys out to breakfast because I'm pretty sure you guys didn't eat!"

"Okay one second..." she walked back inside and woke Drew up. I heard her whispering and Drew looked my way confused she explained why I looked different and I saw the fury in his eyes was he Jealous? I giggled she walked my way grabbing a key on her way out.

We walked down the hall till we fell upon Mia's room she opened the door saw kathrine and imideatly knew it was me "hey Mia! were getting Breakfest wanna come?" she nodded and went over to Kyle and he did the same thing as Drew did but he followed her out not caring he's only in his boxers.

he stormed past me and angerly pounded on Xavier and my hotel room Xavier opened the door and I saw Kyle start punching him I ran over to them and pushed my self in front of them Kyle didn't see me and almost punched me in the face but I grabbed his hand and flipped him.

he landed with a thud and looked at me "Why did you do that?" he choaked out getting up I looked at Xavier and saw he had another black eye and a busted lip but this time he had a broken nose.

I looked at Kyle. "You were my sposid twin for 17 years you saw how I trained after Mike nearly raped me! you saw how I trained harder when dad died YOU KNOW that I have been beaten for FIVE FUCKING YEARS KYLE. YOU KNEW THAT MARY WASN'T MY MOTHER but you let her beat me anyway. Yes I mated with Xavier he's my MATE! You were the only pack member besides Mia who was nice to me... I don't need the over protective brothers anymore I need the brothers who are ther for me and care for me not punch my mate!"

"He took yor virginity along with many other women and you just want me to stand by and do nothing!? like all those years nothing?!"

"Kyle if he didn't love me do you think he would have stood by me through heat... no. stand in front of me when Mary was beating me... no. Do you think he would hurt other guys who flirted, looked or talked to me...NO! If Xavier didn't love me he would have left a long time ago!"