Chapter 33

Like the new cover?

Xavier's P.O.V.

Kathrine might know where my mate is my wife "Where?" I asked a little too hesitant.

"We'll I don't know the exact place but I heard them say that it was somewhere in washington."

I smiled a lead... a lead yes. but those bastards are gonna get it... How to kill a man..... "Xavier..." Jay said waving a hand in my face.

I just ran out of the pack house and to my parents... we'll Teddy and I's Castle.

I shifted to my black wolf and ran off to the Castle. I ran In and slid on some shorts and I saw Dylan talking to my parents. wait a minute I saw him on the boat that took Teddy.

I ran up to him and grabbed his throght and pushed him against the wall "Where is she..." I spat.

"Xav-ier Wh-at are yo-u tal-ki-ng ab-ou-t?" he coaked out I dropped him and grabbed the coller of his shirt and lifted him up the wall.

"Where is Teddy!" I spat again

"I thought you two were on your honeymoon?"

"No she was kidnapped and I saw you" I paused and smashed him against the wall "taking her away so don't try the whole innicoent act it ain't working..."

"Xavier why would I Kidnap Teddy...Yes I loved her and yes I still do" I growled she's mine he put his hands up in surrender and I allowed him to countinue. "But she's mated to you and everytime I touch her she hurts and she ends up getting brusies with the littlest touch."

I dropped him to the floor and towered over him "I still don't trust you." I turned to my parents and they looked so confused. I looked back at Dylan and saw him smirk then it quickly faded away. "I dont know what your planning here Dylan but it aint working on me"

he smirked again but left my father pulled me back before I could rip his head off. "Son what's going on here? What's wrong with Teddy... is our grand baby okay?"

I looked at them "Teddy's been kidnapped and I'm going crazy. and that little punk of a wolf is in on it..."

"Who Dylan he wouldn't hurt a fly and you better be nicer to your cousin."

"I saw Dylan take her I- Whoh Whoh Woah Hold up. Dylan Rogers is my cousin?!"

They nodded "Yeah he's your Mother's, Sister's daughter's son."

"You mean I'm related to that son of a bitch!" I spat

"Hey don'n you talk about my neices son like that." my mother scoulded.

I looked at her "No offence mother but that asshole took my wife my Mate the woman carring my child My Queen My Luna... He took Teddy!"

they looked at me "Look son we'll help you look for her I mean your the King and your Queen and Luna have been taken this village has lost there Alpha female."

"I need her now." I sighed. I turned twoard the door and heard shuffling. I walked to the door and saw a woman figure. one flaw she was naked. "Mother Father We need some Female clothes" I turned and saw my mother run and get some clothes.

she returned with some and I handed them to the lady. she looked at me and bowed her head. she said some words in russian and I sighed. I started speaking russian back and her eyes went wide.

"You know russian? king."

I nodded "I know where the queen is well I know the state."

"Washington?" I stated she shook her head before signling me to turn so I did. she changed and I turned back around and stood up I helped her up and she sighed