Chapter 39

Thought you might like that...

Five days later...

We were back at my old pack I noticed that all my brothers finally had mates Mary was out of the house and it finally felt like home again. It was just like old times laughing reminiscing. Of course I had to have the chance to humiliate my brothers. We talked about dad, My birthday, and they retold the story of Xavier and I. It was great. 

Kyle ended up telling me that Dylan and Sasha went to Russia to be together and the fact that Mary had found her true mate in New Orleans and she ended up killing him because he was already married and had five kids then she soon died after. Classic!   It's amazing how history repeats itself. 

After a few weeks we had to go back home because Xavier had to go do something. So we said our final goodbyes and left. 

When we finally got back home I walked inside and went straight to the kitchen. I grabbed some bread, Jelly, and peanut butter and made a sandwich.

I put everything away and went into the living room and went out the french doors. I sat on the bench and stared at the gas fire while I ate my PB&J. It's just weird how fast time goes by. I'm 21 and it seems like just yesterday I was 17. Killing Kate, Battling Dylan, having fights with Mary, being told to cook dinner, being slapped, being mad at my friends, finding out Mia is a vampire, a coma, meeting my mate, being taken away, our unborn child being murdered.

Time sure does travel fast Xavier is 27 now.

I stood up and turned off the fire and went upstairs. I crawled in bed and fell asleep.

*****

I woke up to Xavier Jumping on me and screaming Wake up. "What the Hell do you want?"

He looked at me and smiled Oh shit What did I do. He pecked me on the lips and ran.

I yawned and got out of bed. Why is he so happy. I look at the time it's 8:30 in the morning what the hell. I went to the bathroom and did my business then went downstairs. That's when it hit me.

Today's our anniversary...

Pancakes, Waffles, strawberries, Cake, Flowers, Berries, cheesecake.... everything.

"Xavier why is there food everywhere I would have been fine with a card and a kiss." I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.  He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I looked into his eyes and he was smiling "What..."

I pulled away a little with my arms still around his neck. "That's why I did this."

"To impress me or to annoy me." I smiled

He looked away and acted like he was in deep thought. I took my hand and lightly smacked his arm. He laughed and kissed me. I pulled myself closer to him and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me over to the kitchen counter and placed me on it. I pulled of his tight light Gray T-shirt and tossed it on the floor. I rubbed my hands over his abs and lower... and lower... until I reached his dick.

Xavier took his hands and took off my black tank-top. he pulled away and just stared at my stomach he traced my scars on my stomach. I took my hands and grabbed his face and kissed him. a way telling him to calm down and it's okay.

He lifts me up and takes me upstairs.

He places me on the bed and climbs over me. I move my hands down to the hem of his sweat pants and pull them down. He takes the hem of my gray shorts and toss them across the room. He does the same with my bra.