chapter 11

Evie POV

Oh my, well if you three need me I will make some snacks while they work OK?

Jenny POV

OK thank you mom, while the afternoon turned into night Amy had called her parents saying she is having a sleep over at a friends house and they agreed to stay the night.

Amy POV

Brittany had helped me with cooking and then health class, later at night I woke up to hearing someone moving around in the night.

So I went to see who it was and I found Brittany walking around at night, her eyes were open but she looks like she is a sleep.

I had read a book about sleep walkers: if you wake them up they could be violent to others, but there is so much on sleep walkers in my book that I read about.

The next morning she was in her bed starting to wake up, for breakfast Brittany had made these cream filled donuts, eggs, bacon, toast then she gave us juice to drink.

Tina POV

After breakfast they went to school, *sigh* I don't know what to do with Brittany anymore she is just like her mother and father.

Maybe when summer comes I will sit her down to talk, after all she is 18 in highschool.

Evie POV

Has it already come to have the talk about her parents, I do wonder what her parents will say when they meet their only child again.

As the day went by Brittany and Jenny were both home, it was dinner time and I made tacos.

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and please comment and vote if you enjoyed the story