Chapter 2

Harry POV:

"I mean kind of, but not really," he really just came out to me on accident.

"Wait, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NOT REALLY!?!"

"It's okay I'll keep it a secret."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I feel like I should tell you that my sister thinks your straight and likes you."

"WHAT?"

"Did you not notice how she dressed up today or any other day. Who wears makeup when they aren't going anywhere?"

"I guess I just never noticed I just though that she always dressed like that."

"Well she did that only for you and I have a question. Every time that you teased me was that because you actually liked me or was it because I was just a close friend," I only wanted to hear one answer. It would be considered my right answer even though there really wasn't. I just needed to hear one coming from his dark red lipped mouth.

"A close friend, is that what I gave off, you saw me earlier today. That is what you consider 'close friend behavior' I thought I scared you when I said that."

"But do you like me or was I just a game you could play with," I liked him so much and I knew that I wouldn't feel the same if he said no. I have known him for so long but we didn't talk much. We always exchanged eye contact, with me being the first to turn away and blush.

"Okay, okay you caught me, I like you. But hear me ou-"

"I like you too," I said feeling my cheeks heating up and the butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh really," he spoke in a soft tone and bit his lip to hold in a smile. I couldn't help but place one of my hands on his lap, lean in, and kiss the blue eyed boy. He tasted like the vanilla shake we drank. Louis' soft hands drifted from my cheek to the back of my head. That's when something took over my body, I moved my body over the space in between, and was sat on top of Louis. He paused and pulled back.

"What happened?"

"What happens next is a problem that you will have to deal with, not me."

"Okay?" What was he talking about, anyways his hand slid down and was wrapped around my waist as our kiss grew intense. I opened my eyes and saw Louis' curled eyelashes, his side swept hair, and his beautiful nose. Soon his hand was under my shirt and on my back. But that's when I heard a "ring" coming from my phone. I pulled back and checked my phone, it read "Zayn". Why did Zayn have calling me now?

I answered and all I heard was, "Is that you?"

"What do you mean, you called me."

"No like are you in a car right now," I got off of Louis and sat on my seat, did one my best friends just catch me kissing someone who he knew as straight.

"Umm."

"That is you! Why are you kissing him," I blushed, "Isn't he straight? Wait doesn't Gemma like him. What mess have you gotten yourself into."

"Hear me out," I look over at Louis who seems so desperate, biting his lip as he looked at me, "It isn't what it looks like."

"Didn't you cancel plans with me and Niall so you could have a little date," he said in a teasing way.

"Its not a, agh, we just talked and it led to something. But you can't tell anyone, I don't want you guys to out Louis."

"Okay but can we meet him were a few cars down and we were just going to my house."