Chapter 10

Harry's POV:

Friday came by earlier than expected. I noticed Louis still a bit frowning when with Gemma. I hadn't talked to him about it but instead ignored it. Gemma and Louis had cancelled tutoring since we had much birthday planning to do. Zayn and Niall came with Gemma and I to our house. Gemma was already planning to go over to Kendall's house since all the girls were having a sleepover. We arrived to an empty house because Mum believed that we could handle the party on our own. 

Zayn and Niall ran up the stairs into my room to set their bags away. Once they were back downstairs we baked some cookies.

"So did anything interesting happen with you and Louis?" Niall asked.

"I mean besides Wednesday nothing happened."

"What happened?" Zayn asked nearly jumping out of his seat.

"I must have forgotten to tell you. Well Louis snuck into my room and stuff happened."

"What do you mean by 'stuff'?" Niall asked once more.

"I mean 'stuff'."

"You know Liam is probably with Louis and it only takes one button for me to ask."

"Go ahead," I knew Zayn was going to threaten me this way and it would give an excuse for Louis to come over. 

"Okay you asked for it," Zayn dialed Liam and he answered by the 1st ring. The conversation when back and forth but by the facial expression Zayn made it seemed like Louis didn't tell either. It wasn't until after Zayn said, "They're coming over."

"What? Are they sleeping over?"

"Yep!"

"Wow so you come to my house and invite other people."

"C'mon it's not like you don't want Louis over."

"This is going to be interesting," Niall whispered to himself. After talking for a bit more the cookies were done and many of it was gone before Louis and Liam had come. Louis ran inside and tackled me to the ground with a hug. I felt even more weight and it wasn't until I saw Niall on top of Louis hugging him and smiling. I pushed them off of me as my breathing was limited. A couple seconds later Liam walked in and was surprised as Zayn jumped into his arms wrapping his legs around Liam's waist. Zayn peppered him in kisses as Niall spoke again, "You too get a room." Liam blushed slightly looking way.

I got up and brushed my skirts as I felt Louis' arm around my waist, "Are these for us?" he asked reaching for a cookie.

"No it's only mine," Niall said snatching the bowl of cookies. It didn't look like he was joking so I took it away to place it on the table. 

We popped some popcorn before Zayn's patience ran low, "C'mon tell us what happened."

"Yeah," Niall said.

I made sure Louis and Liam weren't around when I whispered to them, "We talked about somethings, he let me paint his nails, and that was basically it."

"So you were so scared to tell us that!" Niall practically yelled, "Now they are over here and they're going to eat all the cookies. Harry!"

"We can make more or buy some later if you still want some," I said compromising with him. We walked back to the living room, snacks in hand. I laid next to Louis, my back against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I looked around finally feeling safe. Zayn laid with Liam while Niall sat on the floor with a variety of snacks surrounding him. We had were all wrapped in blankets and watched 10 Things I Hate About You. Commentary and laughs filled the room every now and then. 

♡ ♡   

The movie finished and we decided it was time for cocoa. Zayn and I heated the milk. While Liam and Louis brought out the packs and opened them. Niall set out the mugs in a row. We grabbed our mugs of cocoa and sat in a circle on the living room carpet floor. Niall brought out his guitar and slowly strummed the guitar. Singing and cheerful laughter filled the air.

Niall had grown very hangry as one would say so we all drove to the diner. We sat down in our booth and ordered. We talked and talked before our food arrived. Zayn knew that talking a fry from Niall would make him mad. But who in the right mind would do that. Anyways that's what he did then Niall grabbed a handful of Zayn's fries which was 'fair' according to him. After we downed our milkshakes and paid the bill we stumbled back to Louis' car. Louis and I sat in the front while Zayn, Liam, and Niall sat together in the back. Since Niall was already annoyed of the the rest of us we allowed him to pick the music. His music taste was always good and varies so I trusted him with the aux.

After listening to a whole bunch of Arctic Monkeys, Chase Atlantic, and The Weeknd we arrived to my house. We practically tripped over each other trying to quickly escape the cold weather. We put on one last movie before I fell asleep cuddled in Louis' arms wrapped in a blanket.

Hi you all,

I know this is extremely short to the amount I usually write which is at least 1200 but this was 870 words. Anyways I really just wanted to put something up especially for those who have been interacting with this book. I love seeing all of your comments. I am planning on uploading tomorrow since I'm on summer break and I'm free from SCHOOL! Also, you kinda get a taste of my music with these references which I'm not talking about 1D because that's what it usually consists of. But I love listening to pop, rnb, rap, and indie rock/pop. If you want me to recommend some artist just let me know because I can drop it on my message board. Sorry I love music. But I love each and every single one of you.

- Grace x