Chapter 13

Harry's POV:

It was Saturday and I woke up really early for absolutely no reason. I sat up on my bed and moved my hair away from my eyes. I opened my book and checked my phone to find no notifications. I pressed on Spotify and lightly played Sofia by Clario. I read through my book for about thirty minutes before my music paused and I heard a ding. I quickly checked my phone and saw it was from Louis.

Loubear: hey babe, i was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch my first game, then we can go out and eat after that i'll drop you off so you can get ready for our date then i'll pick you back

Haribo: yes of course! what times the game?

Loubear: it's at 11 and i'll come over at 10 to pick you up

Haribo: okay text me when your outside bye x

Loubear: bye luv x

I looked at the time and it was only eight I continued to read for another thirty minutes before deciding to take a shower. I grabbed my ripped baggy jeans, fishnet tights, graphic tee, striped long sleeved shirt, belt, chains and jewelry. I headed into the bathroom I turned on the shower and undressed myself. I felt the heat tickling my bare skin. I stepped into the shower as the warm water hit my back. I grabbed the strawberry shampoo and ran it through my hair, scratching my scalp as I washed my hair. After washing my hair with my matching strawberry conditioner I grabbed my bath sponge and put my body wash on. I cleaned myself up and stepped out of the shower drying myself with a towel.

I first put on my white tank top and black lace panties. I then put on my striped shirt tucking them into my fishnet tights and put on my graphic tee after tucking them into my baggy jeans. I put my belt on and connected my jean chains into my pants. I carefully put on my necklaces and rings. I clipped some butterfly hair clips into my hair before leaving the bathroom with my pajamas in one hand and my towel in the other. I put my clothes and towel away and went to the kitchen to already find my mom making breakfast. I kissed her forehead, greeting her and helped her out. We talked as we set up the table, once were finished Gem joined us and we all ate together.

After eating we cleaned up and I headed back to my room. I put a book, phone, charger, and all my other necessities in my tote bag and I lit a candle. I doodled as I waited for Louis' text and it wasn't long before I got it. I quickly grabbed a coat, put on some socks, combat boots, sprayed a bit of vanilla perfume, and took my bag. I rushed down the stairs, so that no one would question where I was going. I spotted Louis' car and opened the door before sitting in the passenger seat. I breathed in a musky scent and spoke, "Hey Louis," he already was watching me and had a sweat suit on and assumed he had his uniform underneath.

I placed a light kiss on his cheek before he spoke, "Hi baby you look so pretty," he said before pulling out of the parking lot. "Do want to go eat really quickly before we head to the game?"

"I think I'm okay."

"I'm a bit hungry so we'll just go and if you change your mind let me know," I nod. As we continue to drive we talk and sing along with the radio songs. We soon arrive the café, we go through the drive through and as I notice the coolness in the air, I chose to order a vanilla latte. I paid the bill since he did last time.

We finally arrive to our destination, I give Louis one last kiss before we exit the car. Louis jogs over to his team for warm ups as I sit on the bleachers and put some earbuds in and read until the game begins.

I hear the whistle which meant the game was about to begin. I look around and notice the full bleachers. The game begins and Louis starts. Throughout the whole game I watch Lou and only Lou. I mean sure there are other guys but Louis. The way he bounces up and down as he tries to warm himself up on the field. When he breathes heavily after he runs. How he bends down when he is out of breath his beautiful. I barely pay attention to the actual game but focus on Louis.

♡ ♡

Once the is over the score is 1-0 our school won but it was a tough game. After many failed attempts we were lucky to even have one point. I met Louis at the bottom of the bleachers and he had a smiley face, he smiled his sunshine smile. His eyes crinkled as his face lit up. I tackled him into a big hug and pat his back impatient to make it back into the car.

We scurried into the car, he put his duffel bag in the back seat and turned on the car waiting for it to heat up. We sat there and talked until everyone had left then he smashed his lips onto mine. His hand made it to my cheek as I moved so that I straddled him. I soon placed my hand into his hair while his hands moved to my waist. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I opened up as our tongues fought for dominance. He smelled of lavender and which I assumed was from his deodorant and tasted faintly of coffee. Soon his hands were wondering around my body as we were tongue tied. It wasn't until I ran out of breath that we pulled away.

We then drove to Louis house so he could clean up and it was my first time at his house. It would be least to say it was big. He parked his car and saw my shocked expression. He just wrapped his arm around me and pulled me inside. After setting up a plan I headed towards his room while he went into the bathroom to shower.

I heard the water from the bathroom as I laid on his bed and read my book. I didn't look up until the door knob twisted and the door swung open to reveal a half naked Louis. He had his towel wrapped around his waist but I was still able to see most of his v-line. The water droplets fell from his head and slid down his chest, glistening in the light. I gulped dryly and Louis spoke as he walked to his dresser, "Sorry I had to get my clothes I'll be right out and we can go get lunch, sound good?" he asked me as he awaited from a reply.

"Um ye-yeah um yeah sounds good," I said nodding my head but turning my focus back to my book so that I wouldn't sound like an idiot. He smirked one last time before leaving. Once he was fully clothed we got some lunch and ate in the car after debating whether or not to dine inside or not. We then hung out until he dropped me back off at home to prepare for our date.

Hey,

This chapter was kinda short but I really wanted to get something up since I know I probably won't this weekend. Anyways BLOND LIAM!!!!!! He is so beautiful, when I saw that I showed my family but they could care less. I can't wait for the next chapter and I think I will be writing the book I was thinking about. I also wrote a song for my girl crush but um yeah. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!!
- Grace x