Chapter 6

Harry's POV:

I woke up to faint sounds coming from the telly. I felt so secure in Louis' arms so I stayed there for a minute or two before I decided to wake him up.

"Louis, Louis, Louis," I said as I shook him awake.

"G'morning kitten," he said squeezing me in his arms. He then showered me with kisses and I couldn't help but giggle and blush. "Why's the telly still on?"

"I think we just fell asleep watching Gilmore Girls."

"Oh yeah, so do we have any plans?"

"We can got to the café and maybe I can paint your nails?" I asked shyly

"Of course baby," he kissed my forehead and we got up to get ready. I changed into some baggy jeans and a hoodie since it was a bit chilly. Louis wore a pair of cargo pants, white long sleeved shirt, an oversized graphic tee, and a magenta beanie. After we brushed we headed back to my room laughing and finally calmed down so I could paint our nails. We chose a pale pink because Louis didn't want it to get noticed by the other footie players during practice and school the next day. I painted every other nail so that each nail that wasn't painted was matched by Louis' nail polish. When they dried we decided to leave before Gemma came back and caught us. We headed to a local café, ate breakfast, and just talked. Sometimes I just zoned out looking into his electrifying blue eyes.

Once he dropped me home and left I plopped on the couch and couldn't believe the life I was living. I was finally happy with someone who cared about me. I mean I've always had Niall and Zayn, they are my best friends. But my dad was out of the picture because he didn't like that I like dresses, skirts, pink, and what is supposedly 'girly'. Ever since he left Gemma and I grew closer. My mum has always tried to work hard so that we had everything we wanted, she always pushes because she believes that she hasn't done enough. So if she goes to a friends house or lets loose we don't really ask because she works very hard for us.

I heard the door knock and I looked at the time it was 12:28. I went to the door and opened to see Gemma, "Hey Gem," I hugged her.

"Hi, where have been this whole weekend?" we sat on the couch and I instantly thought about my friends.

"I just hung out at Zayn's house with a couple of friends, I think you saw them at the diner."

"Oh yeah, Louis finally talked to me about something other than work," she squealed, "Wait you and Louis are friends?"

"Um," I became a stuttering mess, "Um I- I g-guess that's w-what you can call it."

"Oookayyy anyways, what did he say about me?"

I felt jealousy bubbling in me, HE'S GAY! I wanted to yell out or at least tell her that we've got something going on but instead I said, "He didn't really talk much about you," I knew I was being a bitch because she has liked him for like ever and she trusts me but what if I like him, what if he is like my first actual crush, what if he's a good guy. I honestly don't know, I know this probably won't last long. People won't want us to be together.

"Oh," she frowned.

"What did you do during the weekend?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

"I spent the night at Kendall's we went to a party," I think she noticed my worried expression and she said, "It's okay I didn't do anything. Well I'm going to take a shower and if you want we could go to the mall."

Excitedly I said, "Yes!" I skipped up the stairs, laid on my back, stared at the glow in the dark stars, and huffed out. I looked at my nails and smiled, I already miss Louis, I thought to myself. I got up and opened a small box with the pictures that Louis took, the first one was of the both of us with our face masks, another of the just the both of us smiling, and the last one of Louis crossing his eyes and smiling that smile. The sunshine smile, the one that made the skin around his eyes crinkle, the one that made me smile, like a fool, and that always brightened my day. I looked for the last one which was of only me smiling but I couldn't find it anywhere. I took the café receipt from the morning and placed it in the box with the pictures, our roller-skating wristbands, and my mini certificate for winning the race. I took a heart sticky note, wrote "L + H" and hid it in my mini book case so that it wasn't visible to everyone.

I changed into the blue fuzzy crewneck that Louis left and wore a black skirt with leggings. As I finished putting on some jewelry and was putting on my combat boots, Gemma busted into my room, dragged me out of the house, and into the car.

We sang and goofed off as we listened to music. I forgot about the mess that happened when she first came home. We arrived and hopped out of the car. I entered into the mall and was greeted with a breeze. I smiled as Gemma tapped my shoulder. We decided to meet back at after a couple hours of shopping. I went in a couple of stores and bought some new panties, crop tops, sweaters, skirts, jeans, and jewelry. I bought a bracelet for Gemma because her birthday was in a couple of days.

When we met back up we got some boba tea before we headed back home. Once we arrived back home I change into some pajamas and we decided to watch a movie.

.   .   .

We ended up watching more movies then intended so I said my goodnights before heading back into my room and curled up to the thoughts of Louis as I fell asleep.

Hey,

It's been a while I know. I just got back into school from the break it kinda sucks. So much has happened since last time I posted. I know this chapter is way too short but it was also a filler chapter because the next chapter is SCHOOL. School literally gives me nightmares. Okay well anyways I hope to post before the end of this week, which I honestly don't think will happen but let's stay positive! Also, I feel like this story kinda reflects on things I like, for example BOBA!!! If you haven't had it GO TRY IT! I usually get the original milk tea or green tea with 100 % sugar and no ice with tapioca pearls but last time my friend told me to try a lavender shake with tapioca pearls and it was so good. But I'm also very basic so I'm not really creative with my orders. ANYWAYS let's just ignore the fact I told you my order but I love you all so much! Thank you for reading and just remember that you are loved. Please read, vote, and comment!

- Grace x