Chapter 11

Harry's POV:

I was awakened by a gentle nudge on my shoulder. My eyes slowly adjusted to the daylight. I woke up to see Zayn crouching next to me, which rarely happens. As in waking up early he is always the last to be up, "Good morning," I whispered trying to avoid my morning voice.

"Good morning, I was wondering if I could ask you something," Zayn said looking a bit fidgety.

"Okay just let me get up," I slowly untangled my waist from Louis' arms. I gently pecked his forehead before pulling the blanket back up on him. I followed Zayn back to my bedroom. I sat on the bed and waited for him to talk.

"Honestly this probably wasn't so important for me to wake you up and you don't have to say yes because I'm your friend."

"Best friend," I corrected.

"Best friend. But I was wondering if maybe I can wear your clothes."

"Yeah sure no problem."

"As in I want to wear a skirt, makeup, and maybe nail polish," he said softly blushing.

"Wait! Really!" I said nearly waking everyone up.

"Yeah."

"Of course! I know what we'll do. Wait can I choose your outfit and stuff."

"Well, your the expert," he said and I squealed. After leaving my room we chose to order some breakfast. By the time the food arrived, Zayn and I had already brushed our teeth. We set up the table and decided to wake them up. I grab some pots and pans and handed a few to Zayn. We hit the pans to create loud clinks and clanks. They all tossed and turned trying to cover their ears with the pillows. It was until pillows were hurled at us that we stopped. They got up and slowly made their way to the bathrooms.

♡ ♡

We finished our breakfast and split up the work so that everyone had something to do. Since Zayn and I were to get ready we were in change of cleaning the house and decorating. While Liam, Louis, and Niall were in charge of getting the cake, decorations, the drinks, and snacks. So really Zayn and I had nothing to do until they came back and when they're here we do things and they don't have to do anything.

Once it was just Zayn and I we rushed back to my bedroom. I put on Lizzy McGuire as I painted both Zayn and I's nails. His were dark purple as for me mine were pastel pink. We finished our nails then Zayn took a shower as I picked our outfits. Since he wanted something more darker I set up a black graphic tee, a purple plaid skirt, long black socks, purple fishnet gloves, garters, and some jewelry. Once he came out in his under wear and tank top I helped him figure out were everything goes. He was surprised with the outfit but chose to go with the platform boots because I didn't know if he would want to wear them. He put on his nose ring and was done. When I finished taking a shower I wore a somewhat similar outfit, I put on a fishnet shirt underneath a black graphic tee, a red plaid skirt, a belt, long black socks, garters, platform boots, and some jewelry. We both put on some necklaces, chokers, and rings.

When we finished putting on our outfits we put on some eyeliner, blush, mascara, and lip gloss. After putting his hair into half up pig tails and two loose strands in the front we were done. We cleaned up the house in no time and just watched some more Lizzy McGuire as we waited.

♡ ♡

It wasn't long until we heard the front door open. We heard them setting the stuff down on the table as they called out our names. As they headed they're way to my room Zayn looked a bit fidgety, I held his hand and rubbed circles on it.