Epilogue pt.2

Harry's POV:
I woke up and found Louis' arms tangled around my waist. It was the day of his birthday and everything had to be perfect. I carefully unwrapped myself so that I could get ready. I took one more glance at him and say his eyes restfully closed, his soft and feathered hair a mess, and his soft plump lips waiting to be touched on mine.

I slowly make my way down the stairs. Everyone has agreed to leave the house for only Louis and I as the rest of my family stayed at Louis' to set up for the party. It was going to be a small party, the complete opposite of Gemma's because that's what he likes.

I made eggs, hash browns, and pancakes as the tea was brewing. After everything was done I set it on a tray and began my way up the stairs. I gently placed the tray on my desk. I kissed his forehead then his lips. His eyes fluttered open and he spoke in his morning voice , "Good morning princess, did you sleep well?"

"Of course and happy birthday but I have a surprise for you. I made breakfast in bed," I engulfed his cheeks as I kissed his forehead one last time before sitting on the bed and placing the tray as well. I turned on Grease and we began to eat.

.   .   .

It wasn't until 11 am that we actually began our day. He got up and put the dishes in the sink as I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I hopped in the shower and heat calmed me down. I was so busy singing in the shower that I didn't even notice Louis had gotten in the shower as well. I looked at his eyes and tried to keep them there as he looked at me up and down with a smirk. It didn't take long before we couldn't handle it and he smashed his lips onto mine. I leaned back on the was as he dominated me. I could smell and taste the cherry lip balm.

After that incident we washed up and exited the bathroom. He had a smirk on his face as I was flustered. He changed into a big black hoodie and jeans as I changed into a sweater and a skirt. We wore our matching rings and some more jewelry. We headed to the grocery store and played some music.

I brought the brownie mix, cookie dough mix, and oreos back to the cart. Louis was in the fresh produce section and he seemed to be pick out basil and cilantro. I placed my items in the cart and wrapped my hands around him and linked them in front of his stomach. I rested my chin on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. We walked through the aisles as we picked up some more ingredients for our lunch. I walked back to the car with some bags in my hand as he had some in one hand and his other hand was on my waist as he guided me to the car.

"So what are we going to make for lunch?" I asked.

"We're making chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side a mash and some gravy."

"Wow so exact can't wait to eat it."

"What are we going to eat for dessert?"

"Slutty brownies."

Louis gulped and spoke again, "What?"

This time I slowly spoke, "Slutty brownies it's cookie, oreo, then brownie on top."

"Oh," he laughed off and brushed his nose with his finger. He usually does that when he's caught off guard.

"What? You want a slut?" I knew what I was doing. It was my way to watch him squirm. That's exactly what happened he shifted in his seat and tried to speak but instead he was a stuttering mess. "I can be a slut for you only if you ask." I sat on top of him looking at him eye to eye, I looked at him for a couple, "I mean if you don't want me too then I gue-"