Chapter 14

Harry's POV:

I took a shower before deciding on what to wear. I knew that the date was a bit more formal but nothing else. It was a bit warm outside so I planned on wearing a red cocktail dress. I fixed my hair and put on a little bit of jewelry. I put on a leather jacket before falling back on my bed. I opened my book and read, the pages pulling me in and wondering what would happen next. After reaching an interesting part I heard the door bell ring. I brought my book and phone before leaving to open the door for who I assumed it was Louis. I put on some sneakers and went to the door.

I brushed my dress and fixed my hair before meeting a pair of electrifying blue eyes. My eyes traced over Louis' curvy figure. He had on grey dress pants and a white dress shirt. His hair was swooped to the side while his navy blue suspenders hugged his shoulders.

"Hi," Louis said as he breathed out.

"Hey," I said, he reached his hand out for mine I accepted it and we walked silently to the car before Louis began to talk again. I wondered where we were headed to, since it was nearly dark. But it wasn't long until we pulled into a familiar parking lot.

Louis got out and when I opened my door he spoke, "No I do," before I could protest he shoved me back in the car and opened my door. He held my hand and he grabbed a basket and many blankets from the trunk. I noticed my book in his hand but didn't ask anything about it. We talked as we walked to a familiar meadow park. He placed a blanket and gently placed me down on it. He began to name everything, "Okay so I brought a lot of food, a few books, a mini speaker, and some candles. Let me set everything up before we can really begin the date."

I smiled shyly at the gesture and mumbled a small 'okay' before he continued. He lit the candles and handed me a plate. I could see the city lights from where I was seated. He turned on the music and connected the speaker. I looked at the playlist which he named, 'my pretty harry' it was filled with my favorites. I blushed at the name and he seemed to notice.

After eating a splendid meal which I assumed was made by him but had a whole lot of help from someone else. I laid on my back as he traced my stomach. He spoke to me with a soft voice. We soon cuddled and talked as I pointed out the beautiful stars. My legs began to fall asleep and I stood up I fixed my dress and played Astronomy and I invited Louis up. He began to whisper things questioning what I was doing. I just placed his hands on my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.

I began to move with the music and we ballroom danced on the grass. I removed my shoes and socks and encouraged Louis to do so as well. After dancing in the moon light Louis sat back down on the blanket and I sat, with my back against his chest. He began to talk in a comforting tone, "Princess I have been thinking a lot about where we are right now and how I know that we can be here for each other. I know that you don't care about where we stand in this relationship," he pushed a curl behind my ear and picked me up so that I was facing him. He held my hands and began again, "I know that our relationship isn't what people would expect with like the other aspects but I think that we could work. I also would really like to call you mine especially with how beautiful you are inside and out. So Harry Edward Styles will you please be my boyfriend?"

My mind blew over with shock. My hand clammed over my mouth and it took me a while before I could process everything, "Of course Louis!" I said jumping into his arms as he fell back I pecked all over his face with my lips. We broke into laughter before getting comfortable. I laid on his stomach and he pulled the blanket over us. He brought out a book the same one that he read to me last time. His voice was deeper than usual and read with a protecting arm around me. As he read I felt his hands move from my lower back to my head. He massaged my head and I practically melted in his hands. We laid there as the time passed.

Before we knew it, it was midnight. I turned to face him and hovered over his body. I gently pressed my lips against his soft plump ones. This wasn't like any other kiss though it was filled with meaning. He placed his hand on my lower back and the other on my cheek. I kept one of my hands on his chest and the other on his cheek. I moved with him before Louis flipped us over. I was under him and he broke the kiss. His silver necklace hovered over my body as my eyes connected with his. I searched in his eyes to see his pupils dilated and the blue in his eyes brighter than ever.

He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips then under my ear. It wasn't long before he found my sweet spot. I moaned in his ear as he placed a small hickey there. He then moved down my arm placing soft kisses until he met my fingers he gently placed one more before he lifted my dress. The cold hit my skin but at the same time I was burning under his touch. I took one look at my black panties before he looked up and smirked. He placed a line of kisses down my chest and when he reached my waist he looked up and got up. I frowned because of what he did he lead me on.

After playfully arguing with him he didn't compromise and just laughed. We cleaned up and he escorted me back to my home. Since we could really do that awkward in front of the door scene in all the high school rom coms movies he held my head in his hands and placed on more kiss on my lips before rubbing his nose on mine. He whispered quietly in a babyish voice, "Bye little mate."

"Bye boyfriend," I said and saw him blush. I grabbed my things and walked to the door. I turned and waved one last time before heading inside.

Hey,

So their bfs now! This is pretty cute but the chapters a bit to small. I really like how this story is going but right now I'm reading a pretty good book called Red White and Royal Blue I definitely recommend its sorta like an enemies to lovers but also their relationship has to be kept a secret because Henry is a royal and Alex is the son of the president. So yeah! It's very interesting more fluffy than smut. But anyways I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!

- Grace x

P.S. If your wondering why I say I love you a lot thats because everyone should feel loved.