My life

So, my life, wow it's been amazing, terrifying, loving, scary.

I thought I would be normal, but I'm not normal.

I was adopted by the malfoys but they are still my family. Draco has always been a brother, and Nakayi, though we are not blood related, are sisters.

The dark Lord, He who must not Be named, Voldemort, my father, he caused so much pain to me and so many others, and now he's dead, I'm happy.

I went on to get a job and work for the ministry, stopping the wrong people from having the wrong things.

I got married to Luna, we had such an amazing story, and I was so happy that I was able to keep her.

My father did except me for being bisexual, he had for a long time, he just hadn't told me.

Draco and Rosie know where happy too, they had been such a big part of my life, I couldn't be more lucky to have them.

Nakayi and Cedric got back together, wow their life was mad though, how they where separated and put back together, but they are truly perfect together.

So in conclusion...

My mother is Narcissa, my father is Lucius, my brother is Draco, my sister is Rosie, my best friend is Nakayi, my wife is Luna.

I share blood with Lord Voldemort, but I am nothing like him.

I am head of the department of the misuse of the dark arts.

My name is Eleanor Malfoy, and this has been my story.

—————
Should have finished this awhile ago haha. I hope you enjoyed. I'm thinking of writing a Draco fan fiction in the summer so keep an eye out for that, I also have loads of other fan fiction so maybe check something out!!! Thank you so much for reading!!