What?

As much as I want to keep this to myself, there's someone who has to know.

I bolted to the Slytherin common room, pushing past a few Gryffindors to get there. I shoved open the doors to our common room, I paused as I looked around, I saw him speaking to Crabb and Goyle.

"Go away." I told them.

"What do you want, Ells?" He asks, seeing I'm in a panic and I see Rosie rushing over.

"Draco, come with us right now." She says, grabbing our arms and pulling us into the empty common room.

"I'm not your sister" I say too Draco.

"What are you talking about? Yes, you are!"

"No, we're not."

"We are the dark lord's children, hidden from him" Rosie rushes as we both are in panic and confused.

"Who knows?"

"Just us, and you cannot tell anyone." I say very seriously.

3 days later....

So, me and Rosie are sisters but me and Draco are not siblings. We all went back too malfoy manor and my parents had some explaining too do.

Me, Rosie and Draco sat down opposite my father and mother.

"I think we need a explanation" I say too them.

"Yes" mother says turning too father. Time for some answers.

"When we heard about what happened we wanted too help. So we took you in, but we didn't know about Rosie." Father started too speak.

"We didn't want you too tell different so we never told you, that's it." Mother said.

"I understand" I say.

Draco turns his head, I think he expected more of a fight but...what would I fight about? That's what it was, I felt bad for Rosie because she didn't get a family but now she did, me and the Malfoys.

"Good." My father says. "What more do I need, I understand, at first it was a huge surprise but now.....I get it." I say too them. "Do you have it?" Father says to me and Rosie, I think she was a bit confused but I knew exactly what he wanted too know and I roll up my left sleeve as she follows. "Ah, I see. You can leave." he says too us as me, Rosie and Draco go to the library.

I will always keep the Malfoy name, they brought me up, I am a Malfoy and that will never ever change.