Snakez

So I'm back at school now and umbridge, a massive bitch, is headmaster. Dumbledore is gone and Draco is definitely one of her favourites, but I know the death eaters are coming but then again they cannot hurt me or anyone else I wish them not too, I am Voldemort's child and if they hurt me, they die. "Nakaii, Nakaii!" I say running after her "what?" "Ok, after dinner we must talk" I said.

In The night.....
I walk into our dorm where I had got Sam,Hannah, Morgan (a girl in Ravenclaw I'm friends with) Zazie, Sienna, Nakaii and Tami (Nakaii's half sister.) "why did you bring us here?" Tami says "because" I pull my sleeve down and everyone gasps. "Ells" Sam says "your a death eater?" "No, I'm the daughter of Voldemort, I had no choice, Rosie is my sister I'm not Draco's Biological sister, and he is coming sooner or later and I think we have the best chance of getting information to stop him." I started to explain. "Why us? Aren't our parents death eaters" Tami says. "No! Our dad WAS a death eater, then he was a spy" Nakaii said, and she is right "Wait what! So why are we here" Hannah says very confused "you are here because I trust you, and we I know all of you are willing to help, and anyone here who isn't can leave" I look at everyone and no one moves and then I smile. "Ok, whatever you here cannot leave this room, because he won't kill me but he will kill any of you, got it" everyone murmurs yes and Sam says "Ells, but none of us have a clue where he is?" "I know, I don't know either, but we have to start somewhere and having a team is a start." "Ells, why isn't Draco or Rosie here?" Nakaii says. "Because I don't know if Rosie wants to be a death eater or not and I have a feeling Draco.....may tell our dad or some how spill the news of us, as no one can know about this, that's why we are doing this so late, NO ONE CAN KNOW!" I raise my voice a little but not much. "Ok Ells, you can trust us, now he is back we may have to become Death eaters, we would be forced by our parents" Tami says to Nakaii. "What about us?" Hannah said and she has a good point. Sienna who had been quite for all of this says "yer what about us, why the hell our we here?" "Calm down, your here because I need more people and people who can get our messages across" I tell them taking my robe off and hanging it up "You are here because owls are not trust worthy enough, they are trained well but can be intercepted and I need people I can trust"

We talked along for about an hour and we made a FRICKING blood pack that we wouldn't tell anyone, we had too, if anyone found out about this, ANYONE, we would be in deep trouble. "We need a name" Hannah says, corse, Hufflepuffs wanna name everything, but I loved the idea haha! "Snakez, with a Z" Morgan suggested and I loved it! "Yes! Ok we are the SnakeZ, Ok remember no one can know about this, we will meet up in 1 week, ok you can go now" everyone gets up and leaves except Nakaii, coz it's her dorm too. "Wow, your a great leader" "Well, Slytherins are meant to be Strong leaders! And I have to do this, there has to be someone on the inside helping the outside. Ok imma go to sleep I have a potions test tomorrow" I say getting ready and going to bed. "I do great in potions, ahah!" Nakaii laughs as I turn my light off. "Corse you do!"