chapter 8 - put your feelings first

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

NARRATIVE

THRID PERSON POV

ALICIA's BIRTHDAY PARTY

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

brandon walked up to alicia who was standing outside looking at the stars. "hey baby, you enjoying the party?" he asked her. "not really like i know you wanted to do this for me but it's not really my thing you know. plus i don't even know any of those people in there." she sighed. "i'm sorry. i know you told me that but i thought maybe you'd have fun w me and the boys but i was wrong." he put his head down. "no don't worry i'll be inside in a minute. brandon thank you" "for what? all i did is something that you specifically didn't ask for and now you can't even enjoy your birthday because.." he was interrupted. "no it was amazing you didn't have to do all this."

she looked around in awe. brandon had all of her favorite things... well almost all of them. she was grateful but inside she was upset. "i'm sorry b. i'm being so rude. i'm gonna get back to myself. just a few more minutes out here." she drew her attention back up to the sky. "okay love, take your time. i mean it is your party" he kissed her cheek and walked inside.

"li?" someone called out to her. someone familiar...she knew this voice it's just been a while since she last heard it. she turned around. "CHARLIE!" she ran over and gave him a huge hug. "i can't believe you made it!" she squeezed him tight. "i keep my word" he hugged back. "yeah you do. always"

the two got to catching up. "so if all of this is for you. why aren't you enjoying it?" he asked. "it's complicated. i just told you i'm with brandon but i really truly want nick." charlie sighed, "listen as much as i'd rather not talk abt this, you should just let them know the truth on how you feel. instead of worrying about their feelings...put yours first li." "yeah li put your feelings first" a voice said behind the couple. charlie gave his bestfriend a thumbs up and walked inside.

"so what was the point of all this?" the person asked. "to make you fall in love with me" she smirked and dice rolled. nick laughed, "you know i was already doing that? seeing you with brandon fucked me up. but i knew that you weren't really happy. just didn't know when the right time to come in and talk to you. you seemed like you were avoiding me. leaving me on seen, delivered, or just ignoring me in general." she smiled, "nick.. i just- i'm- i'm sorry. i'm super unnecessarily complicated. i don't do well with my emotions and sometimes it ends up being for the worse. i do like you. well fuck alicia just say it then" she facepalmed herself. "what i'm trying to say is..." she was stopped.

nick had leaned in and kissed her. "i'm sorry i've always wanted to do that." he smiled. "it's okay i liked it..." the two sat in silence. "so what now..." nick asked her. "you tell me?". "alicia will you be my girlfriend? i'm dying to know every single detail there is to know about you. i want to call you mine?". "no." "what do you mean no" he asked. "i have to break up with brandon first. i hope that this doesn't fuck up our friendship." she sighed. "no ma. never. i'll wait." he kissed her cheek and they walked inside together. then going their separate ways.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

INSTAGRAM

ALICIIAHARTT

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

aliciiahartt i don't know how i got here

aliciiahartt i don't know how i got here. but thanks for tonight - 18

LIKES / COMMENTS

edwinhonoret girl you drank too much

- aliciiahartt no i didn't drink enough

zionkuwonu get tf off the bathroom floor

- aliciiahartt bro there's 2 other bathrooms. go find one

- zionkuwonu ALICIA THIS IS MY HOUSE-

- aliciiahartt and i said what i said

brandon_arreaga you're welcome love

- beanzznation wait so she was underage——

- zionsglasses mind your business fucker

therealnickmara waiting📍

- aliciiahartt not for too long i think you can manage

- therealnickmara who knows

- aliciiahartt i do

therealnickmara futuristic talks

- charlesmantle this the shit that drive me crazy

- aliciiahartt ^^

charlesmantle had fun with the bestie

- aliciiahartt stfu you were playing video games with z and austin the entire time.

- user oop... not her calling you out

- charlesmantle who tf are you doe😂😐😂

a/n
how long will nick be waiting??
thanks for #13 in nickmara
vote vote vote
comment too🦋