chapter 22 -uh anyways leave something!

narrative

the time was almost here. the time nobody saw coming. college. months have gone by. a lot has happened. let's go over the main points.

2 months ago...

"ALICIA YOU TREAT HIM LIKE HES YOUR BOYFRIEND. DID YOU FORGET THAT YOU HAVE ONE?" "NICK IM NOT DUMB. I DONT EVEN TREAT HIM LIKE THAT. I KNOW YOURE MY BOYFRIEND. YOURE OVERREACTING." "OVERREACTING? she says IM overREACTING. ALICIA IF MY EX WAS ALWAYS AT MY HOUSE AND ONE DAY YOU DECIDE TO COME OVER AND SHES IN MY BED HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?" alicia remained quiet "EXACTLY" nick sighed

"i think we need a break. space. obviously something isn't the same. and i don't want to be in a relationship where the feelings aren't equal." nick said softly "you honestly think. that i would CHEAT on you with brandon? okay nick FINE. let's break up. fuck a break. obviously you don't trust me." she got up and began to get ready to go

"let's not end things like this, alicia" nick said unfazed. "no fuck you let me go suck brandon off. BYE" nick looked at her with wide eyes as she left the pm house.  brandon was currently at her house. she was contemplating if she should actually entertain brandon but realized that nick would have a fit.

in her car she calls brandon.

calling
brandon💕
00:01

hello?

b, what are you doing right now

right now i'm helping your dad cook why? what's up

i need you

okay what happened

no. i NEED you

oh... OH

yeah so um get them out of the house or you be ready in 10

yeah um they're about to have dinner but if you need me i'll be ready.

okay great

great

okay love you bye

love ya

end call

narrative

alicia is already thinking how this is about to go wrong for her. 'it's okay. i've actually been feeling attracted to brandon since forever but i'd never cheat' she sighed 'i'm about to get SOME DICK' she cheered.

brandon came out the house wearing a custom brandon fit. a classic white t-shirt, black pants, black boots, his chains, everything. he jumped in the car

"hey b" "hey. what just happened" "what do you mean" "you just told me that you-" alicia laughed "what's funny?" "it's so cute how innocent you can be. i need you to fuck me so hard and send me to the moon. you think you can do that?" brandon looked shocked. but it soon turned into a unrecognizable face, unreadable.

"i get it, you broke up with nick and you want some dick" he scoffed "no, well yes. but no. i've been wanting to be with you. just couldn't find the right time. but i feel that this is it." alicia drove slightly faster. "hm. right. i can believe that." "you down." "oh of course beautiful. i'm always down"

alicia drove to a hotel because if they were gonna fuck, they were going to do it right. brandon was on his instagram and pulled out his camera. "hey everyone, i'm here with alicia. say hi" "hey whores" brandon laughed "anyways let's just take some time to look at her, what are you wearing today" alicia looked ahead of her "hopefully nothing" she muttered. brandon heard her and smirked "what did you say?" "oh i said, hopefully nothing. you guys brandon is about to fuck the shit out me" she smiled at the camera. brandon looked stunned. she was never this bold "i sure am. uh anyways leave something!" he put a poll on the video and posted it.

hours later
nick

he was in the house with the rest of the guys and they were watching basketball. halftime came and nick started going through his instagram stories. "hey everyone, i'm here with alicia. say hi" nick skipped passed it at first but once he heard her name he swiped back to see. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" nick stood up. "what's going on?" zion asked "we just fucking broke up and now she's fucking brandon?" nick started getting dressed "dude they're just doing that to piss you off. i bet they aren't even doing anything. they're about to be siblings remember?" austin budded in.

"doesn't mean anything" nick said while going through alicias contact name. "FUCK. she turned her location off. somebody check b's" "nope." "these motherfuckers." nick grabbed his keys and started driving.

back to alicia
11:37pm
smut😏

she woke up to a naked brandon who's arm was wrapped around her. she laid there happily. she missed brandon so much. she missed his touch, his embraces. she was just happy to be in his arms.

she turned over to get her phone. she heard mumbling and groaning coming from brandon. "alicia" "hm?" "i need you to suck my dick" "huh?" she felt underneath the covers, her butt was rubbing against his dick and IT WAS HARD AS SHI.

"right now?" she asked just to be annoying. he got close to her ear "yes. now are you gonna suck me or fuck me". alicias face turned red. she is incredibly shy when it comes to sex so brandon doing this always made her very nervous. "can i ride you?" brandon's eyes shot open. "anything you want ali. can you do it though?" he brought his hands to her clit and began to rub.

"mmm" "can you?" he asked starting to rub faster. she tried to answer him but couldn't get the words out. she fought back moans too. "i didn't get an answer yet. and i can't hear your moans. hurry and up and pick before i get mad." brandon said aggressively. alicia stopped brandon's hand and straddled him. she reached for his face and kissed him. of course he kissed back.

she lowered herself down on him. and began doing the work. "fuccck" brandon moaned "uhhhh" alicia screamed out. "you're doing so good. keep going" alicia got faster and began to feel her stomach tighten. "brandonnnn" "me too alicia. go ahead." alicia screamed out when she came and brandon lifted her off of him and came. alicia watched him as he came. his face was red and blotchy.  his juices were all over his stomach and alicia licked it clean.  "are you okay, satisfied?" brandon asked huffing and puffing. alicia smiled deviously at him and he returned the look. "come sit on my face"