chapter 24 - pick your poison

narrative

alicia and brandon were driving back to her house. when pulling into the driveway they see a car parked out front. "now who the fuck is at my house?" alicia wondered. " that's nicks car. i bet he's going to start shit." brandon laughed hard. "why omg. like leave me alone." "i mean if i was him i'd try to get you back" brandon shrugged. "but you're not him. you have me." alicia said pecking his lips.

"good that you know that babygirl." brandon said after the kiss. alicia looked at brandon and stuck her tongue out at him. she then looked back at nicks car and mentally prepared herself for him. brandon got out the car and ran to open alicias which caught her off guard. "my lady." he said bowing. alicia cringed but played it off. "thank you kind sir."

they walked up to the front door and alicia got her keys out to open it. faintly you could hear nick's voice and her dads. was it.. laughter? she hesitated before putting her keys into the door. as though they were linked, she and brandon took a deep breath and went inside.

"i know right?! this show is just so funny, i be dead as hell" bryce said to nick. "bryce you are officially one of the best ppl i know" nick said. "what show?" alicia asked. "ooh hey ali, i'm just here with nick talking about seinfeld." bryce turned to look at her. alicia smirked "nick you've never even watched seinfeld. ever." alicia pointed out. this caused bryce to look at nick questionably. "yes i have a-alicia?" nick stammered. brandon went to the kitchen to get some snacks. he knew what was about to go down. and alicia was ready to make him look STUPID. "right then who are the main characters."

nick sat there in thought. bryce shook his head. "sheeeeesh, you should know this nick." brandon added. nick glared over at brandon who was smirking while eating his apple. "right. also seinfeld is TERRIBLE. friends is better." alicia said going up the stairs. "exactly." brandon mumbled. "excuse me for a second bryce." "unh unh it's mr. hart to you" bryce said getting up and going out to the back.

nick sighed and ran upstairs. "are you happy?" nick asked alicia. "hm? what ever could you mean nick?" alicia said deviously while turning around. she cocked her head to the side. "we have a couple of things we need to talk about. like that hickey on your chest, the fact that you tried to embarrass me-" "oh it worked but continue." "let's start at the beginning shall we?" nick said closing the door. "sure nick. let's talk about how you broke up with me but won't give me space?" alicia asked

"i will give you space. but not even an hour after we had that conversation you go fuck brandon." nick stated "OK YOUR POINT? YOU broke up with ME." alicia began to yell. she took her jacket off and hung it up in her closet. nick sat on her bed watching her. "YEAH I REALIZE THAT IT WAS A MISTAKE. ITS PISSING ME OFF THAT YOU LET HIM FUCK YOU. YOU THOUGHT I WAS BEING INSECURE WHEN I SAID THAT YOU TREAT HIM LIKE HES YOUR BOYFRIEND BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH." nick stood up and walked over to her.

"now what you're not going to do is yell in my face. so i suggest you back the FUCK UP. or im getting brandon or my dad. pick your poison." alicia started. "you must've lost your damn mind. i'm not one of these little girls who finds this aggressive yelling shit attractive and i damn sure will not fuck you because we had an argument, nicholas. you must think i'm some other bitch. are you drunk?" alicia laughed "actually since you want to yell, get the fuck out and go find someone who will tolerate that shit. you will not find that here."

"fine." "yeah fine bitch. GO."

twitter
aliciiahartt

aliciiahartt
you are out of your everloving cotton picking mind😃

zionkuwonu
replying to aliciiahartt:
somethings always happening w you 😐

brandon_arreaga
replying to zionkuwonu:
. stfu you always have something to say yet never know both sides

aliciiahartt
replying to brandon_arreaga
period🥲

edwinhonoret
replying to aliciiahartt:
it's periodT

simoneehickss
replying to edwinhonoret:
baby..no😩

sjames
replying to simoneehickss
BABY?! jjordanb

jjordanb
replying to sjames
CTFU NO🤣🤣🤣🤣

austinporter
purrr

aliciiahartt
replying to austinporter
austinporter no love. no😗