chapter 21 - the one with the blonde patch

days later
narrative
alicias house

alicia's dad and brandon's mom have been around more lately. and gina has been wanting to spend more time with alicia.. weird right. well today was saturday, it was about 10 am when gina knocks on alicias bedroom door. "aliciaaaaaaa, buenos dias!!!" she sang. alicia groaned and put pillows over her head. when gina didn't get a response she knocked on the door even harder, "aliciaaaa come downstairs i made you breakfast...please" she said the last word desperately. "okay, okay, i'm coming gina just give me 10 minutes." alicia said and rolled over on her back.

there was a knock again, "oh my fucking god. didn't i said i'm coming?" she got up angrily and walked over to open the door to an annoyed brandon. "now what the fuck are you doing here?" alicia asked. brandon scoffed "tsk tsk tsk, now that's not a way to greet someone who was coming here for good reason is it?" he said walking past her and laying on her bed. "i was just coming here to ask if you wanted to skip whatever the fuck my mom is planning." he looked at alicia who was by there full length mirror now.

"what did you have in mind. wait. why are you even here" "my mom called me here and said you wanted to have 'family bonding time' but i know you and i know we aren't really good now. so i came to ask you if you wanted to do something else. but before i came up here my mom was starting with her bullshit" "ahh so that's why you have that face on" "what face?" "brandon i can read you like a mf book" brandon sat up "pftt, no you cannot."

"anyways since i'm not going to argue with you. what's the plan" "hmm maybe we go to lunch.. oh wait do you have a basket? like a picnic one?" alicia looked at brandon dumbly "do i look like i have that?" brandon shrugged his shoulders "well i do" alicia took it out her closet. "okay great, so picnic and hmm pick mini golf or arcade?" alicia sat the basket on her bed "mini golf". "okay ali go get ready i'm gonna get a blanket and pack some food" alicia nodded and went into her bathroom and began to get dressed to leave.

text messages
untouchables🤎

untouchables🤎

jordan🤣
yo yo yo

simone🦋
plans?

spence 🖤
aight

jordan🤣
where at?

spence🖤
we can go to the beach

simone 🦋
DOWN ASF
alicia where your ass at

alicia
sorry guys can't hang today

jordan 🤣
what why

spence🖤
going to be w her mans j leave her alone

alicia
stfu. i'm going out w brandon

simone🦋
BRANDON. THE ONE WITH THE BLONDE PATCH

jordan 🤣
who?

spence🖤
^^

alicia
he's like my brother

simone 🦋
that you dated

spence🖤
you get down like that ali🤣🤣🤣🤣

jordan🤣
please tell me there's more to that

alicia
he's my ex. his mom is marrying my dad. we just found out. doesn't get along with nick but they're in a group together