chapter 23 - faster

narrative

nick started at her house. he knocked on her door and her dad answered. "hi bryce sorry to bother you but, have you seen alicia?" nick asked politely. "hey nick, no haven't seen her. she left with brandon at like 7" nick sighed "oh okay thank you." "no problem son" and with that he closed the door.

nick went to go spencer's house. he knocked on the door "yo spencer open up" "um excuse me. who are you?" grace opened the door (spencer's mom) "oh i'm sorry, i'm looking for spencer. he's friends with my girlfriend or ex. alicia" "OH ALICIA I LOVE HER. well spencer isn't here but i'll tell him you stopped by, wait what's your name?" "nick, nick mara" "okay nick mara i'll tell him." "thank you ms?" "ms. grace"

nick's last resort was to call either brandon or alicia. 'okay eeny, meeny, miny, mo.... fuck. siri call alicia'

2:03am

calling alicia
00:01
....

alicia
"FASTER BRANDON" "i'm TRYING GODDAMN" they were playing mario kart now. well actually alicia was just watching him play. brandon had brought his wii u from the house and he hooked it up to the tv. "your blind ass is going to lose" brandon paused the game "alicia don't fucking play with me" alicia who was now on the phone looked up at him slowly "or what?"

ring ring

siri 'incoming call from nick mara'

brandon turned back around and pressed play on his game "brandon" "what?" he asked innocently "what am i supposed to do" she asked staring at her phone. "answer it? don't answer it?" "ugh you're no help" "i'm blind remember that baby girl" she rolled her eyes.

"hello?" "alicia where are you?" "i'm in my skin?" "that's not- YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING MEAN." brandon whipped his head around and mouthed 'who is he talking to? give me the phone' brandon reached for it and alicia rolled over. "listen nick i don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to. check yourself white boy." alicia said while running from brandon. "i'm talking to you. why the fuck did you say that shit on brandon's story" brandon ran over and picked her up and body slammed her on the bed and grabbed the phone out her hand. he was currently laying on her.

"look bitch. i don't fucking know what shit you're on tonight but you're not gonna talk to alicia this way. you two aren't together. don't fucking worry about her, ima take care of her bro don't even worry." brandon managed to say assertively without alicia as a distraction. she was under him just laughing. "brandon fuck you. get the.." brandon hung up.

"brandon" at this point alicia was gasping for air. brandon looked down at her, "oh hey baby i didn't see you there" he showered her in kisses. "b can you get off me now" "sorry i have to finish my game now, you can lay on me tho" "that works"

twitter
therealnickmara

therealnickmara
these hoes ain't loyal

zionkuwonu
replying to therealnickmara:
wbk

aliciiahartt
replying to zionkuwonu:
oh yeah? right

edwinhonoret
replying to aliciiahartt:
nah don't listen to him

simoneehickss
replying to edwinhonoret:
yeah. smart move eddie. smart move.

sjames
replying to simoneehickss:
i really just want to fuck someone up

brandon_arreaga
replying to sjames:
@therealnickmara

austinporter
replying to brandon_arreaga:
*sighs* here comes all the fake beanz

therealnickmara
replying to austinporter:
real childish 💯

aliciiahartt
replying to therealnickmara:
you can't even @ the person. you're a bitch

beanzcity
replying to aliciiahartt:
oh shit😭😭😭😭

author
replying to beanzcity:
LMFAOOOO SHE REALLY OVERDRAMATIC FOR WHAT

zionkuwonu
replying to author:
man stfu w your inconsistent ass

author
replying to zionkuwonu:
aye watch your step before i kill you off

edwinhonoret
replying to author:
LMFAO NOT ZION. ITS OK HES JUST MAD HES NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER

brandon_arreaga
replying to edwinhonoret:
is he ever tho?

austinporter
replying to brandon_arreaga:
true true

zionkuwonu
replying to austinporter:
hey it could be worse. i could be as irrelevant as austin😏

aliciiahartt
replying to zionkuwonu:
SHUT THE FUCK UP LEAVE HIM ALONE TALL FUCK