𝓑𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓑𝔂𝓾𝓵'𝓼 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

To my readers:

Welcome.

This is just a very short story that I have written whenever my heart craves to be crashed by something so sad. If you have been in the Wattpad community for so long, we all know that when we are sad, we read something sad to become sadder.

 If you have been in the Wattpad community for so long, we all know that when we are sad, we read something sad to become sadder

(Baekhyun is such a guilty pleasure.)

Anyway.

These are my set of warnings for this short story.

WARNINGS:

1. This fanfic is R-18. It contains mature contents such as disturbing topics, cursing, and even the ones going kokobop - if you know what I mean.

2. This fanfic contains grammatical errors and misspellings that the author might have overlooked or forgot to correct.

3. This fanfic displays a hint of duality. Vocabularies are quite experienced.

4. This fanfic contains sexy photos of Byun Baekhyun.

BIGGEST WARNING OF ALL:

If by any means your innocent self either in body, mind, heart, or spirit is corrupted due to the contents of this book, then it ain't my responsibility, honey. I gave you warnings already. If you enjoy being tainted, then welcome to the club.

I hope my services will very much provide you the comfort, satisfaction, and pleasure you desired for, dear readers. Thank you for taking the sweet time to read these pain in the ass (well literally) warnings.

Enjoy the story and be patient. Chapter uploads will be every Saturday.

PLAGIARISM is strictly a crime, readers. I would very much appreciate it if you would not copy paste, fabricate, nor use my story without my DAMN permission. Everything I do here is pure imagination -- which makes me cringe at times -- but with a committed passion.

Oh and by the way, if you are not a fan of this fanfic, then the back button is open for you to press and quit.

Mr. Byun is ready for you now.

Welcome to the "At Gun Point" Situation, readers. At what point do you think will you stop?

 At what point do you think will you stop?

(I don't think so.)

Started: February 25, 2021

(.'ㅅ'.)