[4] Ms. Aeri

"Where are we off to now, Mr. Byun?"

Aeri looked up towards the rear view mirror to see Baekhyun in deep thought. He just finished a board meeting which literally took three hours. His butt is sore, his mood is low, and he is horny as hell.

"Mr. Byun?"

"Backseat. Now."

Aeri simply blinked at him, looking like she wanted him to say something else. Baekhyun was confused at first until the light in his brain suddenly dinged as if he recalled a very important rule.

"Please, Ms. Aeri?"

The tinted car windows were cloudy by the next minute and if it weren't for it being tinted, you can actually see two silhouettes pleasuring the life out of the other.

Baekhyun's eyes rolled to the back of his head, head thrown back and mouth parted as animalistic groans erupted from his swollen lips. Aeri's addicting warm mouth encased his member, taking her time to taste it. Lick it. And fucking tease it. 

"S-shit, Ms. Aeri." Her name rolled out of the CEO's tongue like a mantra as she continuously gave him head.

The bodyguard hallowed her cheeks and proceeded to suck her boss' member like a pro, bobbing her head up and down fast. Saliva and pre-cum dribbled towards her chin, but she didn't care. Aeri was too pleasured to even care. 

"Ahh, fuck!" Baekhyun moaned, fingers grasping Aeri's hair tightly as he fucked her little mouth, strings of profanities and pleasurable moans leaving his lips nonstop when he felt the vibrating sensation of Aeri's moans around his cock.

Aeri looking up at him with her innocent eyes as she continued to suck him off sent Baekhyun over the edge and he gave one final thrust, spurting his load into her hot cavern with closed eyes and a sigh of content. 

He slowly pulled out and watch with half lidded eyes when a string of saliva appeared, connecting between Aeri's pretty pink lips and the tip of his member. Fuck, Aeri looked so hot with her messed up hair and white stained lips.

"Mr. Byun." Aeri called out to him, looking as horny as ever and Baekhyun realised that she didn't have her release yet.

"Shh. Shh." Baekhyun gently leaned Aeri down on the seat, her lustful eyes staring into space as her clouded mind could only focus on Baekhyun's hot breath near her core. The CEO placed both of her legs on his shoulders as he licked his lips, excited to devour the beautiful sight in front of him.

"So wet for me and me alone, right? Ms. Aeri?" Baekhyun whispered seductively, blowing air into her sensitive area causing Aeri to moan loudly and arch her back.

"Mr. Byun--ah!" Aeri arched her back even more, bringing her wet core closer towards her boss' mouth as he lapped onto her like there's no tomorrow. She could feel him inserting his tongue and that triggered a scream from her.

It felt so good.

"That's right. Scream, Ms. Aeri. Let daddy hear more." Baekhyun growled and proceeded to fasten his pace, inserting his tongue into her along with two of his slender digits, sending Aeri waves and waves of unimaginable pleasuring.

"D-don't stop p-please!"

Aeri clutched onto the leather seats for dear life. Baekhyun didn't even use his cock, but he still knows very well how to drive her to insanity. To oblivion and he is not planning to stop.

"My pleasure."

He fastened his pace and Aeri's screams increased in volume. The people passing by the car would be wondering whether it is bloody murder inside of it or just a daily sight of two horny rabbits in heat.