[1] The Boss and His Bodyguard

11 PM, Somewhere in Gangnam, Seoul

Byun Baekhyun's loud laughter echoed around the now empty luxurious walls of his mansion hallways.

He just finished one of his parties again.

Coat on the ground, inner buttons half closed, and eyes twinkling with mischief, the business tycoon was clearly wasted.

Holding a glass of whiskey in his hand, the blonde giggled to himself. He was on his third glass and one more sip would send him toppling over the counter.

Baekhyun did take one more sip and as predicted, he swayed and nearly toppled off if it weren't for the fair hand that held him in place while supporting his body.

"Ah, Ms. Bodyguard."

Glancing to his side, Baekhyun caressed the pretty cheek of his private female bodyguard, Aeri.

He eyed her from toe to head. From her black heels upwards to her red tuxedo dress and ending his gaze to her styled hair and lightly painted features. Completing her look was a frown and cold expression that could send anyone to the grave.

It only turned him on even more and his above normal sized junior agrees with his daddy one hundred percent.

As usual.

"Time for bed, Mr. Byun."

Baekhyun knew what that meant and he was so drunk that he didn't even hold his patience. The moment he saw the beautiful skin underneath his stern yet sexy bodyguard, his eyes darkened and desired to spend the night in pleasure.

He roughly slammed Aeri against his bedroom door in the middle of the hallway. Lips hungrily sucking hers, tongue slipping inside her cavern and licking the roof of her mouth as he tasted the sweet and intoxicating alcohol that lingered.

It fuelled his sexual drive even more and his impatience got the best of him as his busy hands roamed around the curves of his bodyguard's frame, unbuttoning the buttons, and slipping his hand underneath to fondle her breast.

"Ahh, Mr. Byun." Aeri let out a wanton moan when he pinched her nipple, twirling his slender finger around the peak until it became fully erected.

"Yes, Ms. Aeri. Don't hold it in. Let this house be filled with your delicious moans meant for me and me alone." Baekhyun growled, mouth already enveloping the small bud, sucking it expertly while his other hand played with her left nipple with his ears so blessed to hear the mantra of her moans.

Aeri unconsciously gripped his hair, loving the feeling of her boss just pleasuring her sensitive nipples. Her fingers transferred to his chin and lifted up his face to crush her lips on his. 

When Baekhyun held her waist, Aeri didn't hesitate to jump and wrap her legs around his torso and she still kept it there even when her back was now gently placed on the soft mattress of his bed. Their lips danced all around, tongues grazing each other in a heated battle for dominance.

Because Baekhyun is drunk, looks like it's going to be raw sex this time.

After getting topless and showing his toned chest and hard rock abs for Aeri to admire, Baekhyun quickly hovered above her, removed all clothings that separate their skin from the other and leaned down to capture her sweet lips once more in a lazy kiss.

"What do you feel, Ms. Aeri?" Baekhyun nibbled on the spot below her jaw to harshly bite on the fair skin and create a hickey.

"I.. oh shit.. I feel hot, M-Mr. Byun." Aeri gasped when his wet and hot tongue traveled from her navel towards her inner thighs. She could do nothing but throw her head back while letting out a sultry moan when she felt Baekhyun licking the wetness of her core, creating erotic sounds that turned both of them on.