chapter 13

"Here,I think I done it"
Dream said as I patiently waited to get the IP address.
"I'll send you the IP address right now."
I got the notification on my computer from Instagram and I type in the address and then within seconds I was there.
"This place is a mess."
I said jokingly and Dream literally combusted.
"I'll meet you at spawn but it may take me awhile for me to get there."
Dream said to me.
"Ughhhh I don't wanna wait."
I replied back to him.
"Just wait I'll be there in a minute."
"Fine fine fine Ill wait."
While I waited I got on my phone and got another notification
from twitch,but this time it was from Jaylins account.
I sighed reading the notification it was once again bedwars with Rylee. I assume they had taken a short break and then went to stream for Jaylins account-It's what we use to do when we all streamed together so we all got equal views and money too 😁.
"What's wrong?"
Dream asked me,
"Oh nothing."
I replied.
"No one sighs that dramatically for something to not be wrong so now tell me,what's wrong?"
I thought about it for a moment and then I just told him everything.
Everything from Rylee being mad about bachelorette thing and to today were everyone had ditched me,and just about everything I had bottled up.
Dream quietly listen to me.

It was refreshing to have someone just listen to me.
After I had stop talking as much he cut in,
"Do you wanna keep talking about it?"
He sounded really genuine but I was starting to feel like pest.
"I would but im sure it's annoying."
"No it's not I could listen to you talk for hours."
I smiled and slightly blushed.
"No i'm good I'm promise but really thank you."
"I'll be here if you need to vent someone."
Thankfully,Dream had made it to me in minecraft.
He showed me a tour of the place and then helped me build a starter home.
After 4 hours of being on call with him,we both decided that we should get off. We said our goodbyes.

I immediately grabbed my phone to text Dream and tell him how much of a fun time I had. When talking to Dream he never seem to leave me on deliver for a long time.

"What was the point of getting off call if we were just going to talk here?"

"Well I don't know🙄but i'll be right back"

I already felt my phone vibrate in my hand telling me I had a notification.
I ignored it putting it in my back pocket and walking out of my room.
While I was walking out my room I peaked in Trinitys room,she was laying on her bed on her phone. She looked up and gave me a wave and a small smile.
"Whatcha been doing?"
I looked her and rolled my eyes,
"Nothing."
"Jesus what's wrong with you?"
I just shook my head and didn't bother to reply.
I walked away from her doorway,hearing her footsteps follow me.
"Dude what's wrong?"
She said again.
"Nothing."
"It doesn't sound like nothing."
"Well it is nothing."
She didn't say anything after that.

~Time skip~

After spending time by myself I had remembered that I forgot to reply to Dream.

"For when you get back do you wanna film a video together?"

I didn't even have to think twice.

"Ofc,Call me on discord"

He didn't reply,I just got a call on my computer from discord.
As routine,I joined the call and listen to what idea Dream had for the video. It was basically just giving me a tour to the smp since I was new.
I agreed and we went on to film the video.
It was short and sweet and we finished the video by 12.
"Do you wanna stay on call while I edit the video?"
Dream said to me
"Hmm I think I may get off it's late."
I replied back.
"Alright well I guess this is goodnight."
He said back.
"Mhmm it is sadly...goodnight."
I left the call.
When I was getting ready for bed,I had gotten a text from Trinity. I clicked on it but I was so tired I didn't even bother reading it and just went to bed.

~Time skip~
I woke up at 10am.
Better than usual,since it was so earlier I decided I'll treat myself to some breakfast. I got dressed and did my makeup and was out the door by 10:30.
I decided to head back to that one diner Trinity and I went to a couple weeks ago.
I got seated and while I waited for my food I decided to finally read the text Trinity sent me.
As I read it I realized it was just a apology for yesterday and how we should hang out today. I sent back a quick text.
The typing bubbles pop up slowly typing.
"hey ayanna you should check twitter"

hey snot-noses ive been writing this chapter literally 3 weeks so i don't remember half of the stuff i put in here and i didn't read it beforehand
EDIT: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3k READS-