Chapter 1

Today I woke up at 3pm.
Last night,Rylee,Trinity,Jaylin ,and I stayed up pretty late last night streaming,we're trying to beat Minecraft in hard mode - and it's extra difficult when we all basically suck a Minecraft.

I walked to the kitchen we're I saw Trinity (the only "one of the girls" I live with) making popcorn in the microwave it look as if she had also just woken up.

"Hey Trinity!" I waved,she wasn't much of morning person, so all she did was hand me the popcorn bag. I took it and poured it into a bowl splitting it even and giving her back the bag to eat what's left.

~Time skip yall 🤠~
I looked up from the show Trinity and I were watching to see it was almost 6pm. If we do stream,we start at 6:30. I looked at her she was still concreted on the show,so I decided to text the group chat to see if they wanted to stream. If they said yes Trinity wouldn't be able to say no.

🐛The Rats 🐸

Ayanna: are we all awake?!
Rylee: Jaylin and I are
Jaylin: Are u asking if we wanna stream rn?
Ayanna: yeah basically 😽
Jaylin: Then sure! I got nothing else to do anyways 😒
Rylee: YES DUH DOES TRINITY WANT TOO?
Ayanna: doesn't matter she doesn't have a choice now 😈

         And with that I finally see Trinity pick up her phone and see the text,she quickly texts back yes like she was there the whole time reading the message before.