Chapter 2

We all hopped on twitch to stream.

A hour into the stream we started to get comments like,

"Omg u guys should collab with the dream team"
"dude how amazing would it be if the dream team and u guys would collab"
ETC ETC

All the comments basically said the same thing. It made me realize that our squad needs a name. We got off stream shortly after . We only stayed on for 2 hours since Jaylin started to get frustrated.

I looked across the office, that Trinity and I share together,to see her taking off her headphones and moving her spinny chair towards me. I turned my chair her way as well ,so we looked face to face to each other. "You know...We gotta lot comments saying we should collab with the dream team,do you know who they are?"
"Of course I know who they are! They're literally always trending on youtube!"
Trinity stared at me for a minute.
"Can i see your phone for a minute mines dead"
I knew she was up to no good, but besides my better judgment I gave it to her anyways.

I saw from the reflection off her computer that she went to instagram. Then I saw her type with her speedy fingers. I couldn't make out what she was typing even if I tried. When she handed me back my phone , I went straight to instagram to see what she did. At first i saw nothing until I went to my Dms. She dm'ed Dream asking if he would want to collab with us off of my account. I could just delate it and he'll never know , but a part of me wanted to see what he say.

288 words