Chapter 4

I waited patiently for Jaylin to texted me. I decided it's best to leave Trinity a note on her door saying I went out with Jaylin.
As soon as I got done with that,Jaylin knocked on my door.
"Hey Ayanna! Are you ready?".
I nodded quickly and then we were off to a thrift store Jaylin said she found.

We walked into the  thrift store,and Jaylin pulled out her camera to start filming. She did her intro and then told me to say hi. We finished explaining the concept of the video-which was basically Jaylin pick out clothes for me and I picked out clothes for her.

We looked around at opposite ends of the store so it'd be a complete surprise. I mainly tried to look at the more darker type clothes for Jaylin I knew it'd be something she like. While I payed for the clothes I got a notification from what sounded like instagram but I didn't pay much attention to it.

Jaylin payed for her stuff and we drove to a park with bathrooms so we could show off the clothes. If we went back to the our apartments we'd have to be quiet so we just decided to do it at the first thing we saw with a bathroom. I gave Jaylin her clothes and she gave me mine we went into a stall and we changed!

Jaylin's outfit

Ayannas outfit

     I really liked the outfit Jaylin picked out for me! She said she liked hers too I hope she wasn't lying it look amazing on her

     I really liked the outfit Jaylin picked out for me! She said she liked hers too I hope she wasn't lying it look amazing on her. Jaylin finished up her video and said her outro. We started to head home and I decided to start up at convo.

          "Fun Fact Jj,There may be a chance we get to film with dream and all his friends!"
Jaylin looked confused and then after a minute she asked
"who's dream"
             I laughed,if anyone didn't know who dream was it'd be Jaylin.
"Dreams a famous minecraft streamer and so is his friends"
"Ohhhh,So you said we may be streaming with them?"She replied
"Possibly it depends on what he says,I-Well Trinity technically texted him,but that's not the point" I said
"Has he replied or....?" She said

That reminded me that early I had gotten a notifications from instagram. I went to go check it and there I saw was DM from Dream.