Chapter 6

After our little photoshoot we decided that we needed to head home. It was already 1am and we were both pretty sleepy. I started to dose off in Jaylin's car but each time I did Jaylin always woke me up. She told me it'd be best to do something to keep my awake because she didn't want to deal with me falling asleep . I got on my phone,leading me to click on Instagram.

Seeing all the likes and comments on my new Instagram post made me happy! I notice that a lot of people had their suspicions of dream team and the gals streaming together. I realized quickly that people are quite obsessive and check who Dream is following a lot more than a normal sane person would. The only reason I would ever think that is because of most the comments saying:

"omg Dream is following her"
or
"did anyone else notice Dream recently followed her🧐?"

People noticing that he followed all my friends Trinity,Jaylin,and Rylee.
It was kinda concerning how many people were already suspecting something. Funny enough, I saw that Trinity had also followed him and his friends. I guess she was already awake.
I left Instagram to go to Tiktok I stayed on Tiktok until Jaylin had made it to mine and Trinitys apartment. I got out of Jaylins car we said our goodbyes.  I walked up to the apartment and as soon as I unlocked the door I passed out on my bed.

~🤬TIME SKIP🤬~

I woke up at 10am which was surprisingly early especially for the time I went to bed. As most days I walked out to the living room . Expect this time Trinity was up before me ,watching a tv show and I sat next to her. We watched the show for a little bit,making bits and pieces of conversations in the meantime. After a hour of this I was reminded that Trinity hadn't saw the messages nor have I seen if he had replied. I pulled out my phone to see a line of notifications from Instagram,I clicked on the first one being a message once again from Dream basically reading that this coming Saturday would work best for him and his friends. I looked over at Trinity I showed her the messages and she looked happy!
With that I looked at all the notifications I had gotten to see that the rest of the dream team had followed me.

I realized now that Saturday was only a day away.

💖431 words! i hope u enjoy 💖