chapter 11

I anxiously picked  up the call.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?"
I winced at the harshness in their voice. I've never heard them yell like this.
"Um- What do you mean...?"

It was a bad reply to give  them,but really what else was I suppose to say? It wasn't my fault.
"You know exactly what I mean,don't play dumb"

They're voice calmed down and sounded like sharp glass
"Listen,I am sorry I have no idea what Trinity was doing."
They took a deep breath in,
"Why did she do that though"
"I have no idea,she probably just did it for the viewers,you know?"

I tried to make me voice softer and sweet. I could only imagine how Rylee felt right now,they'll eventually have to catch on that I told Trinity about their crush.
"Yeah probably...It's still doesn't make it better"
They sighed. I could hear the tiredness coming from them.
"If you want I could talk to her about it"
I replied.
"Yeah,yeah that'd be good."
We sat in silence for a little bit until I got a notification,it was from Dream.
"What was that?"
They must of heard my phone vibrate from the notification.
"Nothing,just a notification."
"From who? It sounded like Instagram."
I paused. I cant think fast on my feet,like at all.
"I told you it's no one,"
They were left silent.
I let the silence linger for a little until deciding I wanted to leave.
"Hey I gotta I hope that's okay,Bye!"
I hung up before they could say anything.
I sighed and dropped my phone on my bed,I didn't  want to deal with this-at least right now.I've only been up for 11 hours at most but it feels more like 57.

I went too my bathroom to get ready for bed,my routine started with me taking off the makeup I was wearing,my skin care,putting on my pajamas,and putting my curly hair in a manageable bun. Id usually take a shower but I figured I could skip tonight,it'd be okay.

I left the bathroom and stumbled  back to my room,the house was oddly dark making it where I couldn't see as well. Usually all the lights are on but today they weren't. I went to flop down on my bed again until my phone vibrated again. I found my phone and noticed that both of the notifications where from Dream. I unlocked my phone and clicked on the notifications reading them:

"hey! i had fun today we should hang out more maybe just me and you tho?"

"oh yeah i forgot different time zones you're probably sleeping goodnight!"
I was thrown into shock.
I have no idea what "we should hang out more maybe just me and you tho" means.
I'm not going to think too much of it either- not right now at least.
All I'm doing right now is writing back a quick goodnight and going to bed.
I'll deal with it tomorrow.

520 words babeyyyy anyways,i know it's taking forever to update 🙄🤌