Chapter 16

I cut contact.
I left it all.
I moved away from my best-friends- I guess best friend. Jaylin still hasn't talk to me and she's the only number I didn't block besides Trinity.
I moved to Florida with my grandma.
It's pathetic to have to start over and move in with my grandma but I am smart-I got a job fast-I was so much more than a streamer.
On top of that though the money I had from being a streamer helped a lot.
I was able to get my own place within 4 months.
My family often ask why I quit streaming.
I tell them it's because it wasn't a stable job. They're very disconnected from the social media part of the world.
I'll be honest, I don't even talk to Trinity that much.
We talk from here in there about how we're doing.
She stop streaming with Rylee and Jaylin and made multiple public tweets about how Rylee (but never Jaylin) needed to be held accountable.
She now  streams a little just silly games like Animal crossing.
Jaylin and Rylee still stream but thank god their success was mostly Trinity and I. I have the guts to say that now. For them to be so shitty towards me makes it easier for me to be able to say this.
Of course Dream or Clay doesn't stream with them anymore but Trinity is dating Nick so I often wonder how conversations go up there.
~
July 10th.
I woke up to a miscall from Clay.
It's been awhile since Ive spoken to him. I didn't give him closure.
I'm not in the public eye anymore so who's to say I can't call back.
It's ringing and ringing.
"Hey! This is Ayanna right?"
"Yeah."
"I cant stop thinking about,about us."
"I cant live with the fact that two girls took you away from me I should have fought harder for you."
I listened and decided to be a ass.
"Yeah you should have..let's see I think July is a little too late to try and fix any relationship with me."
He went silent.
Good,It's what he deserves.
"I'll never be able to make it up but I need to to try."
I cant sit here and lie and say I didn't miss what we could of had we never really had it so it often left me wondering.
"How do you plan on trying?" I said.
"I plan on getting you back into being a streamer- specifically back into streaming with me." He pauses and continued,
"And then we can see what we want to do with us is that okay?"
He waited and waited for reply.
I hung up.
Do i want this for myself?
I do.
But i cant put myself back into the toxic environment of streaming.
Life's short.
Maybe I should go for it.
I texted him.
~
October 3rd.
It's been 3 months since I took Clays offer.
I don't regret a single thing.
I haven't been happier to live here with Nick and Trinity and Of course Clay.
We started dating shortly not to short just the perfect time.
September 12th.
Jaylin has even started texting me it first started with a "Hey how are you" to now a "When can I come and visit."
Makes my heart happy.
I am happy.

this book sure was something.
I think it got better like chapter 10.
I hope you all enjoyed <3.
From my experience of writing this book I have decided to write a stranger things book.
Please take the time to go vote and read.