Chapter 5

I looked at the message re-reading it over and over I really couldn't believe it. In all honestly i didn't think he'd reply,even if it was maybe a short no it would still be amazing. I finally clicked on it seeing the full message which said:

10:32pm
dreamwastaken: Hey! that'd be super cool,We'll talk more about it! Reply soon :)
12:06 am
Ayanna<3 : Cool! If ur still up u can text me now or later i don't mind!

I don't know why,but this man intimidated me maybe, it was the fact that he was wayyy more known then me and my friends . Of course the gals and I weren't really not known per-say most likely ones that would get tiktoks made about them saying how underrated they are.Whatever it was it made me feel flustered and somewhat embarrassed. Even though he did say yes,I still felt like the whole thing would be a hot a mess and he'd end up hating me for forever .

I ended up forgetting that I was with Jaylin. I was to caught up in my own thoughts to even hear her ask "What he'd say" . I tuned back into the real world to show her the messages.Hopefully she'll be able to ease my nerves about it. She looked down at the phone and gave a nice nod she never really cared for things like this. She was the equivalent of just wanting to do something for fun never anything serious.

"Welll...????" I asked her. I can never read Jaylin especially with her very bland body language about the situation . In all honestly I was hoping she would say something like "We can't do this" or "I don't wanna do it on second thought " but deep down I knew she wouldn't, she's fine with anything and everything .

"Well it sounds fun! especially if Trinity thought it'd be a good idea shes really good at that stuff." I was once again flabbergasted my only way out was now, not a option. I honestly don't even know why i'm having second thoughts now . It's not going to be like the last time with Heather and Brooklyn or at least it shouldn't be.

Jaylins voice once again
cut off my thoughts. "Do u wanna stop by a gas station and get snacks n stuff?" she asked. "Of course why wouldn't I?!" I smiled at her and we pulled in to the nearest gas station. We hopped out of Jaylin's car and entered the store. We picked our favorite snacks. Mine being sprite and gummy bears. Jaylin got a green monster with chips.

We left the store after paying and that's were I came up with the idea to kinda promote Jaylins soon to be new video.
"JAYLIN! We should take pictures right here to post to instagram!" I said excitedly.
"No" She replied short and simple I guess ,but I wasn't going to give up that easily.
"What if I said Ill give hints to u uploading ur new video in the caption?" I said.
This had such a slim chance of her agreeing to take pictures with me ,because once again Jaylin never cared about views or the money she's just happy doing what made her happy.
Jaylin sighed and I knew I had convinced her.
"Fine i'll do it , but under one condition we'll have to change back into our normal outfits because if we don't it'll ruin the whole video"
I agreed it wasn't that hard to change back into my old clothes . I think the only problem was that we would have to change in a nasty gas station bathroom,but other than that I was okay with it.

With that being said , we changed and took the pictures. It took a couple of tries to find ones we liked but we got there eventually.We found out thatd it be better and easier to just take single pictures of ourselves.

Ayannas⬇️

Jaylin's⬇️

Jaylin's⬇️

Ayanna<3 : y'all should hop over to Jaylin's channel for a surprise🌝 @Jaylin

Ayanna<3 : y'all should hop over to Jaylin's channel for a surprise🌝 @Jaylin._.martin007

holy fuck i don't even wanna hear about the faces not matching up it took forever just to find those two-😀 and 700 words