chapter 9

Dream and I had stayed on the call and just waited for the others to join. Trinity joined first out of everyone and we all started talking as a group, laughing and giggling.
Then everyone joined slowly- Jaylin,Rylee,Sapnap,and George. We decided that we'd all stream since this was are first time all together. I loaded up twitch and soon enough we were all streaming.
Our friend groups seemed to get a long together super well.It was like me and Dream talking,like we were friends since forever.
We all seemed to find our "other half".Trinity and Sapnap seemed to hit it off well,just how'd me and Dream did.George and Jaylin were still quiet but I knew that'd after awhile they'll become comfortable with each other. Rylee had kinda joined mine and Dreams conversation only talking a little bit.

An hour in,I glanced at my chat seeing a flood of comments saying:

"@Avia._.NootFound-Aww Jaylin and George are so quiet🥺"

"@Bri_Bri420-Sapnap and Trinity are kinda cute"

"@user1234556-ayanna and dream kinda flirting"

"@Brayden_1690-Dream And Rylee tho🤭"

I didn't really think anyone would go straight to shipping us,most of us have  only been talking for a hour or so. I laughed thinking about that,Rylee noticed my laughing.
"What are you laughing at?" they said
"My chat." I coulda barely get that out because my laughing was get louder.
"Wait what lemme pull up your stream." Trinity said while giggling,she always would start laughing whenever anyone else did even, without knowing what she was laughing at.
"Oh well I mean I guess they're not wrong on one thing Brayden-" Trinity said I laughing while quoting what the user had said.
At first it really didn't hit me what she had said at first.

I remember the conversation we had a diner we ate a just a few days ago,I should of told  her not to say anything about it.
I was hoping that Rylee wouldn't have heard but the way they got quieter then they were before made me think they did.
It got awkward between Dream and I after that, of course it didn't for Trinity and the rest,nothing ever seem to affect Trinity and Im sure the others didn't even realize what happen.

Nonetheless,I still tried my hardest to make the stream enjoyable- I also wanted to string it out longer so I wouldn't have to deal with what just happened anytime soon. Trinity and Sapnap were still talking and being energetic,really they were the light of the stream. They have also left the skywars lobby and went to a minecraft world and told us we couldn't join until they were done doing whatever they could be doing.
That left the rest of us at skywars. My efforts to keep conversation going seemed to be working and my viewer count never dropped so I knew I was keeping at least my followers entertained.

After awhile they told us to leave skywars and come their world to see what they did.
We all did as so,and joined the world.
When I joined,Trinity brought me to a horribly built restaurant and "sat" me down at one of the tables.
I watched her and Sapnap bring all the others to the restaurant.
"Hello!" Trinity said in a cheesy accent while giggling
"We brought you all here...." Sapnap said finishing Trinity's sentence.
"FOR BLIND DATES!" They both said together laughing.
They rest of us had to laugh,I mean the whole idea was obviously for a bit.
"So how's this going to work?" Jaylin said
"Basically,we had already post twitter polls on who should go with who and the person who had the least votes in both will come help me and sapnap." Trinity replied
"Sooo...let's go see the results."

I went to twitter myself because I really didn't trust Trinity to give the actually results and I saw the options you could vote.

Dream and Ayanna - 71%
Dream and Rylee - 60%
Dream and Jaylin - 34%
Dream and George - 66%

George and Rylee - 58%
George and Ayanna - 14%
George and Jaylin - 84%
George and Dream - 66%

There was no point to look at the other poll,it was Dream and Me and George and Jaylin.
"Well,it looks like they picked Dream and Ayanna and George and Jaylin" I heard Trinity announced she kinda sounded disappointed.
The tone of her voice made me think that she only did this for Rylee and nothing else.
"So! You guys," She looked at me and Dream "Go sit at a table!"

sorry to leave it off here! I haven't posted a chapter in awhile so here's this,thanks for 1k reads too! have a good day💖