chapter 15

I decided to make a youtube video about the drama. I started it by myself at the local park explaining what I had heard from Clay. I finished the
video and post it. No editing no cuts just me. I then got a call from Rylee cussing me out and telling me how
horrible of a person I was.
"ARE YOU STUPID? CAN YOU NOT KEEP SHIT OFF SOCIAL MEDIA? God damn.' They yelled at me.
"Can I never have anything good? Or do you have to come and snatch it for yourself. You knew Drea- Clay was my crush and when you knew he liked me too you just had too take it for yourself."
I hung up.
Im not letting them talk to me that way.
Quickly after, I got a call from Jaylin. She was calmer but her choice of words were no different.
" I dont understand why you would do this to Rylee?" She said to me.
"Jaylin, I didnt do anything man. I told my truth. It was never meant to hurt Rylee. Never." I replied back holding back tears
"I can chose to believe you or not..." She stopped and took a deep breath "Im choosing to believe Rylee." She hung up.
I dont know what to do.
I feel like the whole world is againtist me.
Who is there to call in a crisis like this?
No one really, I would say Trinity- but whos to say she doesnt beleieve me too.
I took a shot in the dark and dialed her number.
"Hey whats up?" She said.
"You free to meet up somewhere or I guess calling is fine." I said.
"Im hanging out with Nick right now, he came down to suprise me!" She said happily which made me happy.
Its crazy how much happiness and comfort you can get from the people you love thriving.
I then spilled my heart out to her.
She listened, she is a gemini the sign of communcation.
"Im so sorry Ayanna Ill always be by yourself no matter what. I dont know what you should do but, please make sure you take care of yourself and I am always a call away."
We talked more before I hung up.
I knew what I had to do.
I had to quit it all.
To quit my dream job.
To leave my best friend.
And leave the person who I thought could be the love of my life.

Chapter 16 will be out later today. It will be the last chapter.