Operation: Nokk's reward

Nightmare POV

you awoke to the sound of your alarm going off as you reached for it turning it off and nearly knocking it off the nightstand in the process as you yawn and stretch. you get out of bed and grab a wash cloth and a towel as you head to your bathroom and turns the water on to a medium but somewhat hot temperature and you get in and start washing your hair and face. I then wash down my body as I wash over the many scars from the countless bounties I've chased throughout the years along with the torture I endowered all those years ago when I was kidnapped by the mask and turned into a experiment gone rouge. I turn the water off after washing as I wrap a towel around me and dries off as I start walking out then stops noticing my door is cracked open I then scan my surroundings as I continue walking to the closet knowing who's in my room as I purposely ignore it for a few minutes as I put my shirt on. "Nokk you can come out now and well assuming your not here to just chat please close and lock the door."

Nokk POV

she walked out from the kitchen area as she went over to the door and closed it and locked "halo disengage mask and cloaking" Halo: "locks disengaged cloaking disengaged GPS tracking off" Nokk puts the mask on the floor by the closet as she is now completely naked she then walks over to Nightmare.

Y/N: looked back shocked as he now had a very big erection he tried to hide with his shirt but as he tried he's thrown back on the bed with Nokk on top of him her pussy rubbing along your dick in a teasing way as she leans down and let's out soft moans into your ear before she pushes down on your dick half way making her moan loud.

Nokk: I would push down letting out loud moan as I could feel his dick inches from my room just pulsating deep inside me as I slowly started to ride him as I went down every few seconds till I was balls deep riding him fast while moaning as I started to cum as I did I noticed the positioned were flipped and he was on top.

Y/N: you then pinned Nokk down as you started pounding into her womb hard as you did that you could see her gripping the sheets practically clawing at them as she had a full body orgasm as she muttered out "daddy harder" you did as she requested just at a much faster rate then her body could handle as after 10 more minutes of that you started cum load after load into her now destroyed pussy as you slowly pull out. you then put your dick balls deep down her throat as on instinct she licked and sucked the cum off it like a puppy you then cum down her throat and pull out as you go to the bathroom cleaning off your dick and getting dressed into your gear. you unlocked the door as Cav, Frost, Twitch, Ash, Dokkaebi, were walking out of there dorms as they noticed a out of body and twitching Nokk on your bed as you walked out and winked at them before heading the opposite way towards the Gym for your daily workout.

A/N: hope you all enjoyed and yes Nokk is the main girl and personal pet to you and from now goes wherever you go and obeys your every command within given reason next chapter will be another chapter of shorts at the base.