the game was rigged from the start

Nightmare POV

Nightmare: The alarm on the night stand to the left would be beeping as you reached for it and turned it off or well knocked it off onto the floor shutting it off as you yawn and look down to see a sleeping twitch and dokki sleeping peacefully on your chest and legs.

A/N: FOR LONGER NAMED OPERATORS I WILL BE SHORTING THEM

Nightmare: would slide up and swing his legs over the bed as he stretches and walks to the bathroom picks up his comb and brush and fixes his messy morning hair as put them down. He then picks up his toothbrush and puts toothpaste on it and brushes his teeth as he finishes a few minutes later and walks out and gets dressed in his gear.

Nightmare: he would be heading down to the cafeteria as he got a tray with tea and an Omelet and 2 piece of pancakes as he found a seat near the back and sat down and started to eat.

Mean while in six office

Six POV

Six: she would be holding the vile of what people thought was just another attempt at the chimera virus but in reality it was something much more much worse. She was snapped out her thoughts as a message from an unknown person came onto her screen.

???: do they know of what that vile truly is.

Six: no they think it's another vile of chimera

???: good if they were to find out especially if he were to find out what it really was well it's best you don't know just keep it hidden that boy must not know what it really is are we understood.

Six: yes crystal clear now.

???: good

CHAT ENDED

Six: opens a mission file tagged Devil dog as she get's up and walks over to the intercom "can operator Nightmare report to my office I repeat will operator Nightmare report to my office" she then clicked off the intercom and walked back and sat down at her desk as she took a big sip/gulp of her coffee as she let out sigh knowing this mission was also classified as suicide mission.

A/N: I wasn't kidding when I said from now on shit would get gory and very dark so just know there will be lot's of mention of some dark abusive nature slight suicide as well other messed up shit so if you know you won't be able to stomach it please click off and don't read the rest of this chapter if you can stomach this continue reading VIEWER DISCREATION IS ADVISED!!

Nightmare POV

Nightmare: would get up and throw away his now empty tray by this point and drink the rest of his tea as he put it in the sink as he started walking towards Six office along the way passing other operators either still asleep or getting ready for the day or in the Russians case starting the day off drinking. He then knocked on the door to Six door waiting as his helmet that was attached to his hip started lighting up as it was scanning any nearby electronics.

GHOST: currently scanning Six computer as it finishes and goes back to standby mode as it now has the file of the mission as well as the messages from the mystery person and Six talking about the vile.

Six: "it's enter come on in." she then turns her monitor so the file shows or well what she want's you to know and see but she doesn't know you have the full file already. "Alright this is going to be a longer mission and as you can tell is a solo op so all that is primarily needed is you gather intel we got word that a very high leader of the Mask is going to be here so kill 2 birds with one stone and ice him why your at it."

Nightmare: "alright when do I leave"

Six: "in an hour I suggest you go get your gear in order and check within that hour"

Nightmare: "alright" he then walks out and heads to the armory and grabs his gear and for the next hour checks through it and cleans and dismantles his gear and then put's it all back together as he heads out onto the roof and gets in the plane as it takes off headed to the mission site he put's his mask on as it locks and shows him the full file.

Ghost: currently showing the file as it reads this mission will be classified and should only be viewed by personal on the mission the file starts being scrolled through past what was already seen as he then stop it after and slowly scrolls through it as it reads out experimental attack dogs code named hellhounds are very difficult to kill stealthy and take a good 2 clips to kill unless your using non military grade weapons but that's assuming you even have time to unload a bullet into it as it's usually running and packs but even if it isn't it has a thicker fur and sharper and sometimes venomous like teeth and are known to stalk it's prey almost like it's playing a game with or studying it. the file also showed the victims of young children with half torn bodies and adults with burned faces and eyes that were out of there skulls melted into a puddle as the leg bones would poke out of them in various places in a way that shows they were being pulled and nearly ripped out with bite marks all over there was a video with audio of the screams and torture the people were put through which included them going through a maze that would be filled with gas almost similar to what you use but on a scale strong enough it drove the test subjects to kill themselves by ripping out there own skin slowly or bashing there brains into the walls till it either killed them in a not so gruesome way or until there brain matter covered the walls as for the rest of them well the pictures of what the dogs did was the outcome.

A/N: THIS IS THE END OF PART 1 PART 2 WILL BE THE MISSION AND WELL YOU'LL SEE I'M VERY SORRY THAT THIS CAME OUT SO LATTE I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH HAVING COVID AND OTHER PERSONAL SHIT BUT I SHOULD BE BACK ON THE GRIND THE NEXT FEW WEEKS