Base shorts [#2] revised

SHORT 1 LASER SIGHT PRANK

as everyone was in the cafeteria eating bandit and some other operators such as jaeger and buck and nightmare and Blackbeard where eating.

Nightmare: "so anyone here good at pulling pranks and I mean big pranks"

bandit and jaeger both nodded at you

bandit: 'now who exactly would we be pranking and how big of a prank are we talking here"

Nightmare: "the prank would take a few hours to set up assuming we get everything we need without being caught and we would be pranking Thatcher" you then finish eating and get up and throw the ray away and over to your dorm and grab all the mirrors and laser sights in your room and quickly run over to the training room thankful it was empty. you then set the mirrors on far ends of the room while angling the laser sights so they beam off each mirror but make it difficult to figure out the main laser keeping the others angled and in place.

Bandit: walks in with small mirrors and puts them near the bigger ones while inclosing it as he sets the laser sights similar to what you did while making sure it hits only the small mirrors and doesn't beam off into the bigger ones making it just seem like only big mirrors are there.

Jaeger: then walks in as he drops a drone at the end of the maze of mirrors and lasers and then finds a hiding spot as he pulls out a phone made for operators to control their drones and cams and move the drone throughout the maze to the entrance and waits. "Y/N are you sure this is a good idea what if this back fires"

Nightmare: "oh relax if anything goes wrong i'll handle it as long as Six doesn't get involved we are good to go on this prank now we just got to wait on buck"

Buck: walks in with thatcher the second he does all that can be heard is "Fucking laser sights and unmaned drones!!"

Jaeger: moves the drone throughout the maze all the while barely dodging shots from thatcher as glass and laser sights are being broke the room gets darker and darker leaving light from the drone and some sunlight from the window of the training grounds.

Six: "hm wonder what happened this time better not be another laser incident" she then gets up ad heads to the training grounds only to see a running buck and bandit with jaeger peeking from the corner of his hiding spot only to be knocked out of the way by thatcher chasing bandit and buck. Six then looks further into the room to see Y/N recording the whole thing only to stop and try to hide his phone as he spots six.

Nightmare: "uh uh it's not what it looks like hehe" he then drops a smoke and vanishes out the window barely landing in a form that would cause the least amount of pain as he bolted back to his dorm. he checked his phone and edited the footage into memes and looped some of it.

A/N: YA SO ONLY 1 SHORT FOR THIS FILLER CHAPTER I WOULD ADD A SECOND ONE BUT I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO SO NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A REAL CHAPTER AND NOT A FILLER BUT I HOPE YA'LL ENJOY WHAT I MADE SO FAR THANKS FOR ALMOST 300 VIEWS/READS MAKE SURE TO ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBARY OR VOTE FOR IT AND COMMENT SUGGESTIONS FOR WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT GIRL THAT NIGHTMARE SHOULD FUCK

GIRLS THAT HAVEN'T FUCKED Y/N FOR PLOT PURPOSES ARE COMMENT WHICH ONE WHOEVER GETS MOST COMMENTS GETS FUCKED NEXT

FROST

CAV

ASH

VALKIRYE

DOKKAEBI

TWITCH

YING