XXX. Shopping (Aisha's POV)

Aisha's POV:

I got dressed in beige cargo pants and a black off-shoulder top. I put on my combat boots and ran to my car. I was already late 'cause somebody (Darshan) turned my alarm off for fun. I sat down in the passenger's seat. Shraddha was at the wheel. "Ho gaya?" She teased. I glared at her. She smiled and we drove off. I pushed my backrest backward and laid comfortably. "Babe, we're going to the boutique first," Niu said from behind. I nodded. 

In the Boutique...

"Hi, Niharika!" The boutique's owner cheered, hugging her. "Are you the to-be-bride?" She asked me. I nodded, waving to her. "Wait, you're Darshan Raval's girlfriend, aren't you?"  She asked. "Yeah, you another fangirl?" I smiled, touching her upper arm. "No, my sister is," she smiled. "Your name?" I asked. "Ahaana," she beamed and we walked in. "Niharika texted me the colours you want to wear. Lemme show you the lehengas," she smiled, holding my hand and walking me in. I chuckled at her gesture. "Okay, engagement ka pehle. Here," she said, leading me to the peach section. She showed me a few designs until one caught my eye. "Um, Ahaana, could you show me that one?" I asked, slowly pointing to it. She smiled and showed it to me. It was love at first sight. "Try it," she ordered, showing me the trial room. I walked in and tried it out. It fit perfectly. It was like it was meant to be. 

I walked out, biting my lip

I walked out, biting my lip. "Darshan will swoon if he sees you in this," Tara smirked and I blushed, wildly. "Awww," Shraddha cooed and I walked back inside. I sighed, smiling and biting my lip thinking about Darshan' reaction. I got changed and took the lehenga outside. "Final?" Ahaana asked. I smiled and Ahaana put in a clear garment bag and dangled it on an empty rack. "Okay, Mehendi," she said and led me to the green section. Shraddha picked one out and showed it to me. I LOVED IT!!

The girls loved it and I tried it on

The girls loved it and I tried it on. "Okay, Sangeet ke liye I have the perfect lehenga for you. Custom designed. Wait," Ahaana siled and went inside to go fetch it. "Darshan ne mar jaana hai tujhe dekh ke. Just imagine his feelings," Alisha whispered. "Just hope ki he doesn't pin you to a wall and..." Niu started and I blushed, madly. "Blush much?" Shraddha kidded. I giggled. Ahaana walked in with an adorable purple lehenga. My jaw dropped. "Darshan will actually pin you to a wall and kiss you like there's no tomorrow," Tara muttered. I punched her stomach, lightly, blushing.