XLIII. Muh Dikhai

Aisha's POV:

"Dumpling!!" I called from my closet. "Bol," he said, walking in and wrapping his arms around my waist. He slid one hand into my bathrobe and touched my stomach. "What do I wear?" I asked. He looked at my clothes. "That top and this skirt," he said, pointing to them. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Jaldi," he said and kissed my cheek. I nodded and got changed quickly. I applied the barest amount of makeup and left my hair open. I smiled at myself (refer image) and walked out. "Adorable," Darshan said. I chuckled and went downstairs. "Tum log abhi hi tapak gaye?" I asked, sitting down with the gang. "Moral support?" Jyugal asked. I nodded, agreeing. "Oye dekho, kuch inhone phaltu sawaal poocha toh much tod jawaab de dene ka. Seedha. No bullshit," I said. "Haan. I am pretty sure they are all conservative," Sid chimed in. I high fived him. "And I am pretty sure that the first question will be about having kids," Alisha said. "I have the perfect answer for that," I smirked. 

Around 25 minutes later...

I touched everyone's feet and sat down in between Darshan and Niu. "Darshan, tumhara ghar bohot hi pyaara hai," they said. "Yeh mera ghar nahi hai," he said. "Tum idhar rent pe rehte ho?" They asked. "Aisha ka ghar hai. Mera nahi. I just moved in with her," he replied. "She has to move in with you. In your house," one of them said. "We're in 2019. Please. Meri life, meri marzi," he replied. "Beta, gehne nahi pehne, chudiyan nahi pehne. Pata kaise chalega ki nayi nayi shaadi hui hai?" One of them asked me. I held up my right hand and my mangalsootra, smiling. "Aur, aise kapde? Shaadi ke baad sirf saari ya salwar-kameez pehenna chahiye," the other one said. "Auntie, we live in 2019," Niu replied and I chuckled. "Beta Darshan, tum isse aise kapde pehenne kaise dete ho?" She asked Darshan. "Auntie, she is my wife. Not my property. And, I like her in these clothes. She looks adorable," Darshan said and pecked my lips. I giggled. "Ladke ghoorne lage toh?" She taunted. "Kaan ke neeche zor se ek lapha," I replied. "YAS!!" Sid cheered and high fived me. "Kitne ladke dost hai tumhare?" The third one asked. "Darshan, Jyugal, Sid, Hardil, Riaan, Aarav," I replied. "Waise, khushkhabri kab suna rahi ho?" She asked. "Khushkhabri?" I asked, playing dumb. "Bacche?" She asked. "Aapko bacche chahiye toh aap karlo. Mujhe iss umar mein bacche nahi chahiye," I replied and everyone whooped. Darshan laughed. "Tu great hai," he mumbled into my hair, hugging me. "Darshan, tumhe bacche nahi chahiye?" She asked him. "Up to Aisha. She has to go through the 9 months. Not me," he said, sweetly. I looked at him and he shrugged. "This is why I love you," I said, my voice breaking. He kissed my forehead. "Kuch zyaada hi freedom nahi de rahe ho?" She taunted. "Kyun na doon? Iski zindagi hai. She is not a slave. She is the love of my life and I will treat her the way she treats me," he said, getting a bit angry. "Shhh," I shushed, kissing his hair. My phone rang and I walked to the dining table. "Haan, Chaaya. What's up?" I asked. "Kal meeting hai. Tara Di ko bhi leke jaana. Contract mil gaya," she said. "Cool!!" I laughed and bid goodbye. "Bro?" Jyugal urged. "Tara," I dragged, looking at her happily. She looked at me. "We got the contract," I said, my eyes widening. "WHAT!??" Everyone yelled and I hugged Tara. She hugged me back and spun me around. Everyone joined in and we indulged ourselves in a group hug. We high fived each other and sat back down. "Tum shaadi ke baad bhi kaam karogi?" The first one asked. "Haan," I replied, smiling. "Darshan kamaata toh hai," she said. "Toh? Main velli baithi rahoon? Pagal hoon main?" I asked. Darshan hugged me to calm me down. "Auntie, aapko koi kaam ni hai? Sabko judge karte phirte ho," he said to them. I kissed his cheek. "Tum dono apna romance andar kar lo," she ordered. I smirked and pulled Darshan close by his shirt and kissed him. The gang awwed just to spite the women. He pulled away and I sighed, happily licking my lips. "Aisi harkatein sabke saamne nahi karte," they said. "Kyun na karein? I am her husband. She will do whatever she wants with me," Darshan said. "Yes, he will too," I replied, pressing our cheeks together. "My Ishu," he mumbled and kissed my jaw. I giggled.

After they left, Uncle walked into my room. "Baccha, I am leaving for Ahemdabad," he said. "The next time you come, you're going to stay for at least a month," I said. "Anything for my daughter," he smiled. I hugged him, tightly. I kissed his cheeks and he left with Darshan. 

Darshan walked into the room and launched himself beside me. "Hi," I chuckled. I was on my Ipad, working. "Good night, bub," he said. "Don't. I am tired. And, I need to finish this before I sleep," I groaned. "Sone de, saali," he mumbled. I poked him on his cheek to annoy him. He put my finger in his mouth and held my wrist. "Ewww, you're gross!!" I yelled, walking to the bathroom. I washed my hands and walked out. Darshan had put my Ipad away and was laying in his boxers. He'd thrown his sweats and shirt away. He pulled me into him and kissed my cheeks. "Darshan I need to finish that. Just 15 minutes, sweetheart," I pouted. "No. I want to sleep with you on top of me," he said. I made a babyface, trying to melt him. He groaned in defeat and I smiled. I finished my work quickly and put the Ipad away. "Hi," I said, kissing his cheek. "Ho gaya?" He asked. I nodded. He pulled my leg on top of him and kissed my cheekbone. "Did you really mean what you said? About kids?" I asked. "Yeah. You need to be ready. It will affect your health. Not mine. And, I can't force you into it. I will be guilty all my life if it destroys your well-being," he explained. I smiled and laid on top of him. "I love you so much," I mumbled, almost crying. "Aqua, no," he mumbled, hugging me to his chest. "Hey, kal shopping ka plan hai," he said. I nodded and buried myself into the only person I loved. 

A/N: My babies. Two things. One, Do you want a few chapters related to them getting used to living together? Like small fights and going live on Instagram together to talk to the fans and stuff? Two, my exams are here. I might be posting irregularly till June 2. Please, bear with me. Love you...💖💖