Severity

An ambulance had taken Y/N to the hospital.

"Her wounds are severe, I'm surprised she's still alive," A doctor said holding up the clipboard, "3 broken ribs, claw marks and six puncture wounds in her abdomen, broken bones and a concussion." The doctor's voice was filled with disbelief.

"Something's off, in her bloodstream, there's an unknown substance," Another doctor said holding up a paper.

"Study into it more, maybe we can find out how she managed to keep a strong pulse in this state," The other doctor said.

-

The next day at the Hosu General Hospital, Midoriya , Todoroki , and Iida are recuperating.

"Hero Killer Stain chose to keep us alive even though he had the power to kill us,, Midoriya concluded. Todoroki nodded in agreement.

" Iida, your bravery helped us greatly, "Todoroki said.

"I don't deserve the praise," Iida admits.

"Do you think Y/N is alright?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm not sure but she's strong so I'm guessing she's alright," Iida said,"But, what do you think Stain meant by 'Y/N is the only worthy'?"

"I don't know," Midoriya said. Todoroki seemed deep in thought.

"He talked about her bloodline being worthy of taking him down," Todoroki said.

Midoriya and Iida looked at him in confusion.

"He mentioned someone named Mr. Eta."

Midoriya's eyes widened, "He did."

"Who's exactly is Mr. Eta?" Iida asked.

"Mr. Eta is-"

Midoriya was cut off by Manual and Gran Torino entering the room.

"You have a visitor," Gran Torino said.

The Chief of the Police Force, Kenji Tsuragamae, a tall looking human with a dog-like face.

"Stain suffered severe injuries and so did Ms. L/N but they both are alive and being treated," Kenji alerted.

He then begins to tell them that since the appearance of Quirks the police refused to use Quirk users in the Police Force out of fear that Quirks would be used as weapons and that was why Heroes were rose up to fill that position, but only if they followed strict rules and morals, as even young heroes like them that aren't ready to take such roles may harm other with their Quirks if they aren't with their guardians or supervisors. Even if it was the Hero Killer, it would still consider breaking the law, as such because the young Heroes were not with their supervisors during yesterday's incident.

"You're guardians (Manual, Endeavour, Gran Torino and Inkys) must receive punishment for breaking the law," Kenji informed.

"If we had not gone into action, Iida and Native would have been killed!" Todoroki argued. Todoroki prepares to lash out at the Chief of Police, angry that he expected them to sit idly and do nothing but obey the law; Gran Torino and Iida stop him.

"It was only an opinion as a men of the police force, they would have been punished if it had been an official disclosure," Kenji explained.

Since there were not enough witnesses to report the incident regarding Stain, Kenji states that he will cover up the incident but as a result of Midoriya , Todoroki and Iida will not get any recognition for their valiant efforts.

"I'm covering this up to prevent you from getting into trouble," Kenji said.

Midoriya , Todoroki , and Iida thank the Chief of Police.