A Day Out

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes and sighed before sitting up.

"Oh right, I'm going out with Shinsou today," I said as I stretched.

I got out of bed before starting my morning. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 10 am.

"I need to pick out an outfit, something simple but cute,"I mumbled walking to my closet.

I looked around a bit before making a decision.

(the jumper or whatever you wanna call it could be white and your favourite colour or any other colour

(the jumper or whatever you wanna call it could be white and your favourite colour or any other colour.)

I placed my outfit on the bed and headed downstairs.

"Good morning Auntie," I said walking into he kitchen.

"Good morning sweetheart, I'm making bacon and eggs if you want any," Auntie said.

"Yea, I could make a bacon and egg sandwich," I nodded, grabbing the bag of sliced bread and opening it. I took out two slices of read and put them in the toaster.

I heard footsteps and saw Minoru.

"Morning Min," I said, "Want me to make a bacon and egg Sandwich for you?"

"Yea, that sounds nice," He said, before yawning.

I nodded and took out my toast and added another two slices of bread.

I turned to the stove to see a plate beside it that held bacon and another that held eggs.

I made Minoru's sandwich before making mine and getting something to drink.

"Thanks," Minoru said taking the plate.

We sat at the table and ate our breakfast.

"Oh, Auntie, I'm going to the mall with soon," I said realising I needed to tell her.

"Alright, just be careful and have fun," Auntie smiled before she turned back to continue washing the dishes.

I finished eating and washed my plate before heading upstairs.

I checked the time and it was 11:23.

I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom.

I took a nice, cool shower, dried my skin, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair before going back to my room.

I got dressed and pulled on my shoes before tying my shoelaces. I grabbed my small black bag, making sure I have money inside of it.

I left my room and ran downstairs with my phone in hand.

"Bye!"

"See ya."

I closed the front door and walked down the street.