USJ P.T 2

Izuku and Asui had a bit of a scuffle with Shigaraki and Nomu before the doors were busted open.

"HAVE NO FEAR BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

It was All Might, in the flesh, telling everyone to not fear. Saying class 1A was happy and relieved would be an understatement.

All Might explains he knows what happened after running into Iida on the way here. All Might uses his super speed an instantly defeats the remaining villains in the Central Plaza, he turns to the beaten up  Y/N and Aizawa. Using his super speed again he rescues Izuku, Asui and Mineta from the clutches of Shigaraki and Nomu. He manages to carry them to a safe distance then tells them to go the entrance leaving Aizawa and Y/N in their hands.

Izuku tries to warn All Might about the Nomu but All Might said it is alright.

All Might then begins the battle with the League of Villains, attacking Nomu with a Carolina Smash, but Nomu retaliates with a punch which All Might was able to dogde.

At this point All Might realises that his attacks have no effect.

-Time Skip : Cuase I'm forgetful af-

Y/N'S POV

Everything was black, it was..... Dark. But I heard voices. As I regain consciousness, I felt a powerful pain surge through my body.

"Mmh, t-tha- ow," Was all I was able to say, my whole body was covered in bandages.

"Oh sweetheart, you're awake, that's good," Recovery Girl said,"try not to talk too much now."

I felt dead but I was very much alive and in horrible pain.

The door opened and I see a couple classmates, I couldn't really tell who they were, since I was still a bit tired.

"Oh my god, your ok , thank goodness," A voice that sounded like Mina said, "we were so worried."

"Don't be mad but we- invited Mineta," Kaminari said.

The short perverted grape son of a- ahem. He came in, and for once he wasn't making a perverted remark.

"We'll leave and come back later," Uraraka said then everyone but Mineta left.

I just glared at him weakly.

"Hey, Y/N, I know w-we don't have a good  family relationship but, I just came to see if you were alright," Mineta said looking down.

I rolled my eyes at him signalling I was saying 'yea right'. But the again he didn't flirt with the other girls, so maybe he means it.

"A-and even with bandages and bruises you still look beautiful," He added.

'spoke to soon' I thought as I deadpanned at him.

He was about to make another pervy remark but I stopped him.

"Mmmh, jus- staph!" I tried to yell but my mouth was covered. Then I groaned in pain. Recovery Girl then came back and sent Mineta out.

She healed me by giving me a kiss, "You should be able to walk now, I need a bit more rest so come by tomorrow."

I got up with a bit of a struggle but I managed.

I took up my jacket and walked to my class.

When I opened the door, everything went quiet. My dull (E/C) eyes looked around the classroom. My eyes met Bakugo's, he looked..... Worried.

I made my way to my seat and grabbed my bag. I faced Mineta and gestured for him to come with me.

We walked towards the door and later on Bakugo came along. We walked out to the gate and I stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Mineta asked.

I looked at him with a glare then my expression softened a bit. I used my hand to make a shooing gesture.

He got the message and walked away. I turned around and faced Bakugo.

"Are you okay?" He asked then blushed and looked away, "NOT THAT I CARE!"

I nodded.

"I-I was worried about you," He said softly. He hesitated a bit before hugging me..... surprisingly gently.

I succumb to his warmth and hugged back the best I could.

He let go of me and looked me in my eyes, "Give me your phone."

I looked at him suspiciously but complied anyway. I guess he put his number in.

He handed me back my phone and looked at the damage that was done.

"Broken arm: left, bruises on face and neck, I guess your chest too," he mumbled as I blushed at the last thing he said.

I just turned around and walked off, red faced.

Third Person POV

Bakugo just stood there dumbfounded as the (H/C) haired girl walked away.

'what the hell, whatever, she's cute'  Bakugo thought to himself as he smirked watching the disappearing figure.

Midoriya saw everything unravel in front of him.

'omgomgomgishegonnadie? No calm down, but Kacchan was actually nice' Midoriya rambled in his mind in absolute shock.

The greenette hesitated for a bit before approaching the waking bomb.

"Kacchan-?"

"SHUT THE HELL DEKU, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!?"

Midoriya yelped and looked down, "N-nothing nevermind."

Bakugo walked off, with his usual resting bitch face.

The greenette was confused about Bakugo's sudden change of attitude, he was nice to Y/N.

-With Y/N -

When the (H/C) haired girl arrived home with her cousin, her aunt came running towards her worried.

"Oh, dear are you alright?" her Aunty asked, "this looks very very bad."

Y/N nodded and her aunt had her sit down.

"You should rest up sweetheart, maybe you shouldn't go to school tomorrow," Her aunt suggested worriedly.

Y/N shook her head violently which caused pain to surge through her neck.

"Are you sure?"

Y/N nodded.

"Alright, you can go to bed, if you feel any pain don't be afraid to come find me," Her aunt said reassuringly.

Y/N got up and walked upstairs to her room.

'well that was an interesting day, pain, love and anger all in one'

____________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm kinda losing motivation and getting a bit of writer's block.

Should I continue this or just drop it completely.