The Message

It has been a week since the entrance exam and I am kinda having a nervous breakdown. Not kinda, I am having a nervous breakdown.

"What if I didn't pass, I'll never be a hero," I mumbled to myself in the corner of my room.

"(Y/N), there's no need to worry sweetie, even if you don't pass, there are other jobs out there," Auntie said in a reassuring tone, "You'll have Minoru with you as well." She added.

I continued to sulk

I continued to sulk. "(Y/N), I know Minoru isn't the best person to depend on but he's still family," Auntie said in a calm tone as I looked up from my knees, "And if he passes, he'll be our hero"

 "(Y/N), I know Minoru isn't the best person to depend on but he's still family," Auntie said in a calm tone as I looked up from my knees, "And if he passes, he'll be our hero"

"That doesn't really make me feel any better," I whispered.

Ding dong

"Coming," Auntie answered as she left my room. "(Y/N) something came for you in the mail."

I leapt out of my sulking mood and ran out the room. "there's what now?!" I shouted obviously excited.I took the letter from Auntie and went back to my bat cave.I wasted no time in opening it and taking out a metal disk. "huh?!" I yelled, "That's it?"

Just then a hologram of All might in his All mighty goodness, appeared. He started talking about rankings at first then...

~Silence~

Auntie's POV

It's been quiet for a while now, Mineta already squealed in joy. "She probably didn't pass." I muttered to myself just then a shriek came from her room startling me and Mineta...

Third person POV

"I PASSED!!!!" (Y/N) yelled dashing out of her room slipping half way. (Y/N) practically leaped on her Auntie, still screaming happily.... "I'M GOING TO UA!!!" She continued to yell as pure joy was radiating from the girl.

~Timu Skippu~

Reader's POV

Here I am standing at the gates of UA as pure tears of joy made there way down my cheeks, dramatic am I right?

I made my way to my class which was, 1A. I still can't believe it, I'm worthy of becoming a hero.Just then I bumped into someone.

"Hey, are you alright?"

I looked up to see, "Daddy shark," I accidentally spoke out loud.
"What?" he questioned confused af, "Nevermind, here let me help you." he added lending me a hand. I got up and dusted of my skirt.

"I'm Kirishima Eijiro, nice to meet you," Kirishima said politely while giving an 'oh to die for' smile.

"I-I'm (L/N) (Y/N), nice to meet you too," I smiled back.'Maybe this won't be so bad after all, I got Mr. Hotstuff over here' I smirked to myself. 'I wonder what everyone else is like'