USJ P.t 1

Y/N's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ughh!" I groaned as I rolled over to look at my alarm clock in a menacing glare, "SHUT UP!!!"

I got up, took a shower and got ready for the day ahead 'I wonder what we're doing today' I thought as I fixed my hair. I walked down stairs to see Aunty and Minoru eating breakfast.

"Oh Y/N, good morning sweetheart, come have some breakfast," My Aunt said with that sweet smile, that makes my day. 'I love my aunt, but I wonder how she dealt with Minoru all these years' I smiled.

I walked over to the table and sat down across from Aunty.

" Good mor-"Mineta started but I glared at him making him be quiet. After breakfast we made our way to the front door.

" Bye Aunty," I said

"Bye my lovelies, enjoy your day at school," she shouted from the kitchen.

As soon as we were out the door, I booked it and left Mineta. 'Hahaha I finally was able to go to school alone' I thought triumphantly, or so I thought.

" Y/N SLOW DOWN!!" Mineta yelled from behind me. I looked back to see him on my back with his sticky balls attached to me (Pffft- hahaha). 'that little perverted devil' I stopped running allowing him to get off me.

-TIME SKIP brought to you by Bakuhoe Thotsuki-

I set my bag down at my desk and took a seat...only to hear a scream from Kaminari.

(this is how he screamed)

Just like that everyone started laughing at him. Then everyone froze. We heard an extra voice laughing, and everyone's head just snapped to him.

Everyone's POV

'He's laughing?!' everyone thought.

"HAHAHAHAHHA FUCKING PIKACHU SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL!!!" Bakugo yelled in between laughs. He then realises everyone was staring at him. "THE FUCK YOU ALL LOOKING AT HUH?!!?" Bakugo yells trying to stop the small blush from being visible.

Just then Aizawa appeared out of who knows where startling everyone.

"Because of this class's disruptivity, I want you all to select a class president." Aizawa said in his usual tired tone.

Y/N 's POV

' hold up, is that my name? ' I thought in disbelief, like why would anyone vote for me.

It wasn't just me, Izuku was elected class president while I was vice. After that we went to lunch. I sat with Ochako, Tenya and Midoriya in the mess hall.

"I'm not sure I'm cut out to be president," Izuku said.

"Me neither, why did you guys even vote for me?" I asked with a hint of curiosity.

"Because you are organised and you put Mineta in his place," Ochako said reassuringly. Then Iida went on to talk about his prestigious family, and that his family has been in Heroics for generations.

Just then the U. A's siren goes off indicating that someone has infiltrated the school. Everyone was suppose to evacuate in an organised manner but because of the sudden feeling of a threat, it was very disorganised.