Remember....

Third Person POV

Y/N closed her eyes and was immediately welcomed by slumber.

"Mr. Eta, what if this project fails?" A man asked.

"It won't, I made sure of it," A man with (E/C) eyes said holding a clipboard, Mr. Eta.

"Daddy?" a little girl with (H/C) hair said holding a Teddy bear. She looked about 2 or 3 years old.

"Hello sweetheart," Mr. Eta smiled picking up the little girl before placing a kiss on her head.

"What are you doing?" The girl asked.

"I'm making a gift for you, I know how sad you must be from the doctor's visit,"Mr. Eta frowned at the memory."

"It's not gonna happen, she's quirkless."

All he wanted was to make his daughter happy, she always wanted a quirk and he'd be damned if he doesn't let it happen.

"Yea, I was pwetty upset," The little girl said laying her head on her father's shoulder.

"How about I tuck you in?" Mr. Eta smiled, "Mommy won't be able to do it tonight, she's...... tired."

"That's okay," The girl said before rubbing her eye with the back of her hand.

Mr. Eta took the girl upstairs and down the corridor.

"Why do we have to live here?"

"Because mommy's unwell and I don't want to leave you by yourself," Mr. Eta said, the sound of his footsteps bouncing off the walls.

"Why's mommy sick?"

"You're asking an awful lot of questions aren't you?" Mr. Eta chuckled.

"Sorwy," The girl said yawning.

"It's alright pumpkin," Mr. Eta said kissing the girl's head again. He stopped at a door and opened it. The room was white with butterfly drawing on the wall. A bed with (F/C) sheets and white pillows was in the corner. Toys were neatly packed on one side of the room.

" Did you clean up?"

"Mhm,"The girl said, her eyes drooping.

Mr. Eta walked to the bed before moving the blanket and placing the tired girl onto it. Her eyes fully closed.

He stared down at her before moving a strand of hair from her face and kissing her forehead once more,"I'm proud of you pumpkin."

-

The little girl sat up in her bed, her room had a night light as she sleepily stared into the abyss.

She yawned and stretched before she heard footsteps.

"Daddy?"

The light from under the door was blocked. The door slowly opened and Mr. Eta peeked in.

"I had a feeling you'd be awake," He said stepping into the room before closing the door behind him,"Nightmare?"

"Nuh uh."

"That's good, what's keeping you up?" He asked sitting in the edge of the bed.

The girl stared down at her covered lap.

"Are you a bad guy daddy?"

"No, why would you think that pumpkin?" He chuckled.