Upcoming Battle

Y/N's POV

I woke up a bit earlier so I could visit Recovery Girl. I put out my uniform and went to take a nice warm bathe.

I was enjoying the warmth of the water until I saw a spider, I closed my eyes then relaxed again.

A SPIDER!!!!????

I leaped out if the bathe and screamed, my voice sounded like a scratchy record. I like spiders but not when they're like a couple inches away from my face.

There was a knock at the door, and I wrapped my towel around my body and opened it to see my precious Auntie.

"Sweetie, what's wrong? I heard you scream, everything's alright, right?" She asked worriedly.

I immediately ran behind her and pointed to the spider. She sighed in relief, happy that there was no more harm done to me.

"Aw munchkin, I'll try and get rid of it," She smiled about to walk to the kitchen for a bowl and a card. But stopped when I grabbed her shoulder.

"M-mi-nor-u," I said a bit softly, since my throat hurt cater screaming my lungs out.
'Plus she's done so many things for me, and the adorable nicknames she calls me gives her a bonus'

She called Minoru and asked him to bring a bowl and a card, while I made my way back to my room.

I was tying my when suddenly I heard a scream 'is that AUNTIE?!??'

I looked at my door a bit scared...

'Oh wait it sounds like mineta, never mind'

I went back to getting ready.

-Small Time Skip-

I went downstairs and grabbed my breakfast, I decided to eat after I'm healed cause opening my mouth right now is a bit of a pain.

I grabbed my bad and put on my shoes, then waved by to Auntie, but then I remembered I have to walk with him.

I stood outside the door waiting for him to hurry up. When he finally came down he had a traumatised look on his face. Honestly speaking, I liked it.

-Time skip to school-

Arrived at the gate and heard not a single peep from Mineta. I walked into the school and made my way to the nurses office.

I knocked first and waited until I heard a small 'come in'

And so I did, I waved at Recovery Girl.

"Hello, dear, just take a seat, I'm doing something, I'll finish soon," She said facing me then turned back to...... paperwork?

'this lady needs a break, how old is she anyway, I mean damn she must be at least 80.....'

I stopped my thoughts thinking that I was being rude for assuming the age of someone.

Before I knew it, she was walking over to me, she gave that adorable grammy smile and placed a kiss on my cheek. A couple seconds t later and I feel better.

"Thank you Recovery Girl," I said softly smiling at the lady and made my way to class.

As usual the class president, Tenya Iida, wanted everyone to be seated. I took my seat and looked at the pomeranian.

He gave a side glance, his face soften a bit then went to a resting bitch face.

I smiled, 'he really does care about me, how sweet' I blush a bit.

The class door opened to reveal, a bandaged up Mr. Aizawa. I speak for everyone when I say 'What, how and why is he here?'

"Mr. Aizawa, are you sure you should be here today?" Mina asked.